Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun trip for a family!

Super fun trip!!! Our guides Robbie and Caitlin were amazing😊Very good at what they were doing... read more

Reviewed today
nicolek674
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
via mobile
AMAZING EXPERIENCE

As someone who is terrified of heights it was an absolute amazing experience. Bean and Tim were... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Katiebug3870

Recommended experiences in and around Sevierville
from US$101.54
from US$69.00
from US$130.00
from US$84.53
4,217 results
All reviews canopy tour zip lining bear crawler swinging bridge obstacle course hiking trails made us feel afraid of heights awesome experience bucket list my husband a lot of fun these guys feel comfortable explained everything can't wait to go back first timers
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021

We had an incredible experience doing the waterfall canopy zipline at Foxfire Mountain! They're located just a short drive from Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge that it's an easy location to get to, but far enough away that you can escape some of the noise and excess of those cities. The adventure park is in a beautiful location surrounded by the mountains, and you'll get an incredible view from the ziplines. With all the activities available you could easily spend most of a day there.

Our guides Shane and Possum were fantastic - they kept the experience fun and relaxing but always made sure we felt safe as well. Shane even gave us some recommendations for hikes in the national park.

Highly recommend booking an adventure at Foxfire Mountain!

Reviewed 31 May 2021

Foxfire Mountain was great! My boyfriend and I stayed in Gatlinburg and debated to zipline and this place was perfect. The drive was a bit windy up through the country side, but not bad at all. The zip lines were great! You could see clear to North Carolina. The instructors were also super helpful. All you had to do was lay back and ride!

Reviewed 31 May 2021

I've done ziplining several times previously and my experience at Foxfire is at the top of the list, and that's without doing the Goliath yet! Our guides were Shane & Blue. My 9 year old son weighs under 70 lbs, so he couldn't do many other local places. This was his first time ziplining (aside from obstacle course ones), and both guides made sure he was comfortable and enjoyed his experience. My son LOVED everything!

Aside from ziplining, there's so much more to do, especially for kids! We spent a good portion of the day there and did most everything. It's such a relaxing, back-to-nature, place that we all loved! We've been to Anakeesta twice and all say Foxfire out does it, hands down. The only thing missing is a restaurant. Take a break from the overcrowded cities, and check this place out. You won't regret it!

Reviewed 31 May 2021

Being a senior citizen and afraid of heights, I was very apprehensive in going zip lining. But the guides Shane and Blue made me feel so confident that I completed all seven zip lines! They had a great sense of humor and I would positively do this again! It was the highlight of my vacation!

Reviewed 29 May 2021

This was our first time zipling and it didn't disappoint. Josh and Doug were our guides and they were great! Our son was not excited to do this, but both Josh and Doug encouraged him and talked him through it. If you're looking for a family friendly outing, I would highly recommend it.