“Beware of Dicks drinks”

Price range: US$6 - US$23
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We visited Dicks with another couple about a month ago. As soon as we walked in we were caught up in the "festive" atmosphere". From the wacky signs, to the paper hats to the decorations that made this place FUN. We took our seats at the bar, looked at the beverage menu and selected the DOSXX Rita. Shame on us for not asking the price before ordering. It was $32 for the glass with very little alcohol. This drink in other restaurants is approx. $16. We paid the bill and made the hostess aware that we felt taken advantage of. From her response we were not the first to complain.

DLR-PigeonForge, General Manager at Dick's Last Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Sorry you felt taken advantage of! I will certainly remind our hosts to get a manager involved when a guest has a complaint. We do teach them that but obviously they didn't get a manager when you expressed your concern! I would like to know where you can get a 45 oz glass containing 3 margaritas, a 12 oz DosXX beer, and a take-home souvenir glass for $16 though, I'd definitely start drinking there! Thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first time to a Dick's and it dis not disappoint. We had a hilarious waitress and the food was fantastic. We had so much fun reading the others hats and listening them joke around with people.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This once my first and last time there. I understand the staff are suppose to be hateful but to absolutely refuse to give me a glass of water is ridiculous. I ordered a mixed drink and I always drink water with my meal. I got told no by my server twice and told to drink out of the toilet. Really. I also got told no by the bar tender if I wanted water to go somewhere else. Now to the food. I ordered grilled chicken, with rice and squash, with a side of ranch.I got dry chicken, dry rice and snap peas. Never got checked on so I couldn’t tell my server we got the wrong food. Never got my ranch. Also my kids and husbands food had the smallest portions ever. I love how we waited forever to get seated, waited forever to order. Then got small portions, dried out food( from sitting under the heat lamps) we spent $120.00 on dinner and every one was still hungry so we had to stop and get pizza on our way back to the hotel.

1  Thank saundrajo83
Reviewed 29 March 2018

So let me just start off and say...IF YOU CAN'T TAKE SARCASM AT IT'S BEST...STAY AWAY!!!! Went in yesterday before heading out, and waited about 10 mins. We got a horrible lady by the name of Jess(She was really awesome, by the way.) I had to prepare my husband for this experience, but he even thought the whole thing was really funny. I'm a waitress as well and I WISHED we could behave this way at the place I work. We had another family sitting at the end of our table, and Jess really gave them a hard time, but once she caught on to what was going on she enjoyed the fun. This is a MUST if you are at the Island, and ask for Jess, she will not disappoint you at all. She treated my family great(all thought they are used to Sarcasm), and they all enjoyed. The food was great also. Can't wait to come back in the Summer with the rest of my family. Thanks Jess for a Memorable 1st Experience.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Be aware, loud and could be offensive humor, but so freakin funny! We had a blast and our waiter, Jordan was so awesome. He was attentive and rude, just like he should be for this place. Loved him! He made my kids laugh like crazy. Good food also!