“A plateful of food”

Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The Whitewater Grill provides family dining at its best. Our menu includes everything from a grilled cheese sandwich to a New York Strip. Sample our 1/2 lb burgers, flat-bread sandwiches, homemade soups, pizzas, fresh cut fries, fried chicken, and our large variety of delicious appetizers and homemade desserts. We have special kid's meals and feature the best prices in town. Come and enjoy our daily specials and old fashioned service. We are open seven days a week and don't close until the last guest departs. Catering is available year round for any and all events and breakfast is served all day. Whitewater Grill is rapidly becoming the favourite restaurant among the local and seasonal communities. Come and experience an atmosphere with exceptional food quality, affordable prices, and where the customer is number one.
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Good homestyle cooking! Personal favorite is the taco salad and the biscuits. Have not been disappointed here. The girls are wonderful.They are always cheerful and smiling.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

We figured we'd try this restaurant since the one address the road is closed on Wednesdays and that was a HUGE mistake. This place was the most disgusting restaurant ever. The odor of the place should have been our first clue, there was not one other diner in there, second clue. Once we ordered our kunch, upon heading to the rest room (pretty disgusting, too) I could glance into a room which I hoped was not the kitchen, unfortunately, though, it was. Talk about gross. My "panini" was just a wrap that they had doubled over twice, looked like they deep fried it and the "sauteed" onions and green peppers had seen better days. Not much you can do to ruin tater tots, but they did it! Fried freezer burn was all we tasted. Needless to say, I would go without food and water for days before I gave them another penny of my hard earned cash.

1  Thank Beverly152
Reviewed 13 February 2017

awesome food and service. Awesome to eat after rafting. The roast beef is awesome, great hamburgers! Our whole family went and ate at this restaurant after rafting, there were 15 of us and they accommodated us quickly.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

We went in and wow such a huge mistake. The service was slow and and the food was mostly reheated frozen food at best.

The most horrible part of it all was when the racist owner stopped by our table. First he asked about the food but then proceeded to lecture us on politics and the dangers of African Americans. We will never ever set foot back in there.

1  Thank Douglas D
Reviewed 14 October 2016

I had the sirloin steak which was cooked a perfect Medium well. However, I was missing the sautéed onions that I had ordered to top my steak. This turned out not to be a bad thing since the steak was delicious anyway.

Been to Whitewater Grill? Share your experiences!