50 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$101
Travelocity$101
Lol.travel$121
2,052 results
All reviews commodore lounge front desk centennial park shuttle service free shuttle live music football stadium great stay hotel shuttle west end would stay here again self parking downtown area josh vanderbilt ferdinand songwriters
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2022

The hotel was great. Rooms were clean and beds are comfy. Josh the shuttle driver was wonderful! He was super nice, gave us lots of suggestions for places to visit and eat. He was always quick to pick up when we called.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Marcus Roberts, General Manager at Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Dwtn), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2022

Thank you for the 5 stars!

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Josh is fantastic and I will make sure to pass along your comments.

Reviewed September 23, 2022 via mobile

Our stay here was unbelievable. I chose this hotel because of location and price but we got a whole lot more. The hotel itself was clean and fairly quiet for being downtown and seemed to have been updated fairly recently. When we checked in there were signs in the lobby advertising live music nightly which was something we were interested in. We went to the restaurant and ordered dinner and shortly afterwards 3 songwriters took the stage and played their own music for 45 minutes then 3 more came on and played for another 45 minutes.there were a total of 4 sets. This happened very night with new singers every night. The serving staff was awesome. They brought our food and drinks in a timely manner and checked o us frequently. They were full of information about Nashville and some of the writers. I would like to thank Ashley,Kerry,Jan and Cyndi for making our stay so amazing. The manager of the restaurant was Todd and the staff had great thinks to say about working for him.

Room tip: The location is 15 minutes or less to almost anything you want to see
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you Michael!

I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. We are excited to feature the Songwriter's Showcase every night and provide this authentic Nashville experience for our guests. We hope to see you the next time you are in town.

Reviewed September 22, 2022

Perfect clean hotel, polite staff and when they were told it's my birthday by my partner they upgraded us to a plus room and gave us a bottle of bubbles what more can you say perfection. Thankyou all of you

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for the 5 stars!

We are so glad you spent your birthday with us and extra glad to see that you had a great time. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Nashville.

Reviewed September 22, 2022

Location is very good. Room is comfortable. The food is good with the bonus of quality live music every night. Shuttle service to Downtown is very useful.
Special mention to Kerry and Cyndi in the Commodore Grill who went that extra mile in looking after us. Also thanks to Ferdinando who helped us with tourist information.

1  Thank db42015

Thank you for the review!

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you mentioning several team members by name. I will make sure to thank them for their True Hospitality. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better.

Reviewed September 21, 2022

I spent two nights here with my wife and the best part of the hotel is the staff. We were well taken care of throughout the stay. The food was very good for a hotel and the prices were great. Leon and Keon fixed me and my wife salmon and greek salad which was amazing. The second day we just wanted to hang out by the pool so we ordered room service. we had it brought to us by the sweetest lady named Noel. Dee fixed the steak that day and it was delicious. I do hope to come back soon to spend more time in the area.

Date of stay: September 2022

Thank you for the excellent review!

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and the great food from our Commodore Grille. I will pass along your comments to the team.