“Beautifully decorated and delicious food”
Review of BrickTop's

BrickTop's
Ranked #68 of 2,200 Restaurants in Nashville
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

From the outside I wasn't sure what kind or restaurant this was. What a surprise! This place is elegant. This isn't a run of the mill chain restaurant with deco. No! This place is classy. The food is cleverly presented and delightfully delicious. You won't forget this dining experience.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here, close to hotel, and served my favorite beer on tap! I absolutely love Kentucky Bourbon barrel ale! We cannot buy this beer where we live so when we travel states that carry it we always buy. I was in heaven to find it on tap. Lovely bar that we ended spending over two hours at. We just had the sliders and blue cheese fondue. Both were excellent! They have a great menu but we were not hungry so just needed a little food. We definitely go back and try supper!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I really like this place for two reasons: 1) it’s super convenient to Vanderbilt and 2) the food is reliable. All of us who lived in Nashville years ago miss the West End Cooker and Houston’s ... this place is in the same category. Add Bricktops friendly servers and this place is pretty hard to beat! Last weekend I had a small steak that was cooked really well ... but they have a ton of items on their menu.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I had the blackened Salmon and a baked potato ($26) and a beet salad ($10). I expected the Salmon to be out of this world but it was average, nothing special. Firebirds is awesome and I assumed this place would be just as good. The service was great but the food didn’t impress me. My colleagues had steak and maybe they are better but the Salmon wouldn’t have me retuning.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Our lunch was soooo good-I had trout and husband had grouper-which he loved. My trout was very tender and so tasty. It was served with yummy cold slaw. Service was perfect also. Highly recommended-and parking is convenient.