Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Courtyard
Hotels.com$118
Travelocity$118
Priceline$118
Vio.com$118
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2022 via mobile

This hotel is simply beautiful with a beautiful view of the mountains and in the outskirts of the city The rooms were really nice and the staff were excellent. The mall is real close with a 10 minute walk. This hotel is not far from Downtown Nashville.

Room tip: Go to CVS around the corner, the snacks and drinks are $4. The Bistro has a Starbucks but it’s better to go to the one at the mall.
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Green Hills, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2022

Dear MrTonyDaTiger,

Thank you for choosing Courtyard Nashville Green Hills and for taking the time to post a review. We are delighted you enjoyed our excellent views and the courteous service provided by our associates. We also appreciate you mentioning our spotless rooms and convenient location. It was our pleasure accommodating you, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 26, 2022 via mobile

I love the red brick construction of this beautiful Courtyard by Marriott hotel. One of the nicer ones without a doubt. Pleased with how clean and well thought out the lobby and bistro lounge were. Starbucks always a huge plus. Good selection of food and drinks. The staff was always helpful and accommodating, especially the Asst. GM, Brian. We had a small mixup during check in and Brian jumped right in to make us feel welcomed and went above and beyond for our family. Will DEFINITELY be back. The location is amazing. Quiet, but walking distance to Green Hills Mall (wow this place), Kroeger and Bud’s Liquor.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Green Hills, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2022

Dear reggieabbott24,

Thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to post a review. We are delighted you were pleased with everything while you were here. We strive to ensure every guest has a comfortable and relaxing stay, and we will enjoy sharing your compliments with our associates, especially with Brian. It was our pleasure accommodating you, and we hope you will make Courtyard Nashville Green Hills your home away from home whenever your travels bring you to our city. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 27, 2022

I'm a Marriott fan. This hotel was very clean, and the bed, as usual, was so comfortable. I would only say the frig was tiny, I could barely get my water bottles in it, the tv was also small and no streaming services were available.

Date of stay: May 2022
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Green Hills, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2022

Dear ycarney,

Thank you for your kind words about Courtyard Nashville Green Hills. We are glad you had a pleasant stay and that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable accommodations. However, we regret the inconvenience you experienced with specific amenities in the room. We will share your comments appropriately. Thank you for letting us know, and we hope you will revisit us so we can provide you with the perfect stay you deserve!

Reviewed March 23, 2022 via mobile

The staff is exceptional, Gina, Brian,Mira, so many others that I unfortunately forgot your names, and if I misspelled please forgive me.
Truly welcoming and a pleasure to talk to, gave a first time visitor some great suggestions to check out.
They have just undergone a renovation and the property is lovely.
Will definitely be back and highly recommend

Room tip: They do offer parking, I used Uber which can be pricey but it is what it is on that. Bistro is limited at times , but the staff work very hard to accommodate
Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Traveled solo
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Green Hills, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2022

Dear legalrn06,

Thank you for your outstanding review regarding your stay at Courtyard Nashville Green Hills. It is a pleasure to know we were able to exceed your expectations and the service you received from our devoted associates left a lasting impression on you. We strive to ensure every guest has a comfortable and relaxing stay, and we will enjoy sharing your compliments with our team. Thank you again for your high recommendations, and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 9, 2022

When you pay over $200 for a night for hotel room you should be able to reach a person at the front desk to track down a lost item. I tried for over two hours to raise someone at the front tesk here on March 8 2022 without success. I then tried to reach the Marriott Bonvoy number to get assistance and was told that they could do nothing to help me. After being put on hold for over an hour in total I was told that there was nothing that the supervisor (who refused to identify herself other than as "a supervisor" could do to help (though she was far less rude than the first "associate" who put me on hold.
The hotel itself was a dreadful comment on the depths to which the Marriott name has sunk. I will never waste my money on a Marriott Property again! For $200 + there was no restaurant, no baggage help. but there were cheap plastic showers. I feel as though I have been mugged.

Date of stay: March 2022
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Green Hills, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2022

Dear frederick a,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us. We apologize for the unfortunate incident of you losing one of your belongings and that you felt we were not considerate of the situation. We want to inform you that the hotel is not responsible for items left behind by guests, but we do everything in our power to help locate them. We take matters such as this very seriously. As a result, please allow us some time to look into this matter further.