“Excellent pizza! ”

Ranked #315 of 2,151 Restaurants in Nashville
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If I read these reviews, I probably wouldn’t have gone. But I’m glad that wasn’t the case. We didn’t plan on stopping to get pizza in a city full of other different options but I was craving pizza...I like pizza but isn’t that usual for me to crave it because I’m picky with pizza...I have high expectations with pizza (especially the sauce). This pizza was very very good, we even went back the next day. When ordering a pizza with toppings, it was not short or skimpy on them which is great! The service wasn’t bad either! we got a seat as we walked in, drinks ordered and delivered within 5 minutes. Food came out about 15 minutes after we ordered as well and they were fairly busy. Will be back again when I return to Nashville.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The pizza was pretty good but not the best I’ve ever had. As someone who has just gotten out of a hockey game it was very close and easy to find. Customer service was also pretty good as we went to the bar to order a pizza to go.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came downtown and stopped in for dinner. The pizza is ok. They ran out of coke syrup so we had to get something else to drink. The service is very poor- food brought and then waiting for plates and silverware. Waitress seemed very confused and overwhelmed. I would skip this joint- far better experiences in this area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here again after having a good experience in the past. The food was great, but the staff needs some work. There was no host or hostess when we came in, so it took a while to get seated. At the table, we had nor silverware when the food came and the waitress had to go find some, returning with them in hand. Drinks were not maintained and we saw no sign of the waitress, even when we were ready to leave. I finally had to ask the bartender, because she was the only staff member in a room full of customers. Finally a group came out of the back and it took a few more minutes to get a check. Sad to say we likely will avoid going back, because the atmosphere and food are pretty good.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We waited forever for them to take our drink orders. The place was almost empty. Are appetizer was served and still no drinks. We are still eating here. But, based on our experience so far, I would definitely not return. There are many other better choices. It seems like they run this place intentionally so it goes out of business.