“All you can eat”

Uncle Bud's Catfish Shack
Ranked #95 of 2,292 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We went when it was all-you-can-eat catfish night. As expected, it was extremely busy. The staff was just as friendly and efficient despite the crowd. The food was well prepared and served timely. Our waiter, Zachary, was very customer service oriented. I would definitely recommend Uncle Buds.
We will be back.

2  Thank paulanjeff

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The first and previous only time I had catfish it was terrible! Tastes like dirt and smelled like mold! But my husband convinced me to try it again. I tried Uncle Bud’s and I love catfish now!! The whole experience was great. The staff couldn’t have been any better. Our waitress was right there making sure we had what we needed. Good job, guys!!!

2  Thank 834bettye
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

First visit to Uncle Bud’s was a treat! The catfish and sides were tasty and the service outstanding. I’ll be back again!

2  Thank jdato
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Amazing catfish, some of the best I have ever had. Service was very good and very fast. Hushpuppies and slaw were excellent also. Prices very reasonable. A must go when visiting Nashville. The catfish filets were not real big, they cooked up good, but that being said, go for the all you can eat!

1  Thank beachinfool
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

This place is perfect for families. My kids absolutely loved it, and it is so affordable! A kids meal for $4...yes please! The chicken and catfish were both great. This is the perfect spot to fill up everyone and enjoy great southern fare, family style. Every Sunday, all you can eat Fried Chicken for $7.95.

1  Thank Jennifer B