Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$123
Booking.com$113
Priceline$113
Hotels.com$113
Vio.com$113
Lol.travel$135
All reviews close to the airport room was clean nashville airport an early flight would stay here again free breakfast one night stay shuttle lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2022

Our stay was over a Friday night to catch a 6am flight the next morning. Upon check in we scheduled our airport pickup and registered our car.

We had a ground floor room that overlooked an interior courtyard. I noticed the hotel had several court yards. Great place to set and relax. Unfortunately, we arrived around 8pm and didn't have time. The room was spacious, king bed comfortable, and the area we were in was very quiet.

Breakfast starts at 6am and our shuttle time was 4:45. We did grab coffee on the way out of the hotel. Our driver was great he reminded us to save the hotel phone number for our return. You are about 5 minutes from the airport.

Would definitely use this park and fly option again.

Room tip: Loved the ground floor room
Date of stay: May 2022
Steve Kalbaugh, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2022

We greatly appreciate your review and recognition. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your business and please visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2022 via mobile

We stayed here for a couple of nights before we headed to another horrible hotel downtown Nashville. Wish we would have stayed here the whole time. Great price, free breakfast. The bed was very very comfortable. The staff was very helpful. It’s only a $16 Uber ride from Broadway and parking is free.

Room tip: Parking is free, 4 minutes from airport. They provide a free shuttle to the airport.
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Steve Kalbaugh, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2022

We greatly appreciate your review and recognition of our hotel and staff. Thank you for your business and please visit us again very soon.

Reviewed April 23, 2022

I had a great stay at the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Airport on April 20. From the time I walked in to the time I checked out, the customer service was outstanding, especially from Pamela at the front desk. They even offered me a ride & pickup to any restaurant near the motel. My room was clean, quiet, and the beds were very comfortable. The free continental breakfast was fresh and tasty. Thank you.

Room tip: I was on the 3rd floor, not sure if that makes a difference or not, but I was very satisfied.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for your review and your recognition of our team member. We appreciate your business and please visit us again very soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2022

I first decided to stay here because they offered a place to keep my car while I took a flight out of Nashville Airport. The shuttle was great and the driver nice and chatty. They are literally two minutes away from the airport - awesome! On the way back, I simply called for a pick up and the shuttle was already there At check out (11 am!), I had missed breakfast, but the front desk (Pamela) went and made me a personal ‘Grab Bag’ - so wonderful and kind!

On my most recent trip, I was greeted by their Director of Sales and Kathy who made sure that I was all taken care of and settled in my room. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the showers are awesome! On my leaving, I was blessed to see both Pamela and Kathy again and they were very kind and warm as I left. I will only ever use this hotel whenever I fly in and out of Nashville Airport in the future. Truly wonderful staff! ❤️

Date of stay: April 2022
Steve Kalbaugh, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2022

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we thank you for your recognition of our hotel and our staff. We appreciate your business and we hope that you will visit us again very soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2022

Ms. Pamela & the staff was very accommodating. Was a last minute reservation and they went above and beyond to make my stay very nice. Breakfast the next morning was fresh and delicious !! Room was quiet, comfortable and convenient located a good nights rest !!

Bryan B.

Date of stay: March 2022
Steve Kalbaugh, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2022

We greatly appreciate your rating and review. Than you for the recognition of our hotel and team members. We appreciate your business and please visit us again soon!