10 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$285
Hotels.comUS$285
Agoda.comUS$285
PricelineUS$285
Trip.comUS$312
FindHotelUS$285
All reviews printers alley front desk mini bar boutique hotel rooms are small perfect location heart of downtown few blocks beautiful hotel within walking distance comfy bed king suite broadway street ryman auditorium bars and restaurants live music valet parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2021

We had the best time celebrating our wedding anniversary at Dream! We are local to Nashville and this hotel was perfect for a staycation. The food was excellent and we loved the drinks at the Boom Baby Bloom bar.

Reviewed 22 May 2021

My Superior King room was a closet. There were no amenities in the room. Curtain did not close all the way. Paint looking bedraggled. Room service, concierge, and hotel operator would not answer the phone so I had to call from outside the hotel to the front desk to get room service. The guy at the front desk went to the restaurant to order for me. This is not what I expect for $300/night!

Reviewed 19 May 2021

Billing Dispute, I was billed a second time after Priceline was pre-paid. The hotel told me they needed card For “ incidentals “.
Instead they billed me a second time and 30% more than prepaid Priceline agreement

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JP Roberts, General Manager at Dream Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Dear jprice147065,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, and we are genuinely sorry for any misunderstanding that may have occurred through this process. Upon further investigation we were able to determine that when the reservation was made and sent over to us, it was done so as a "hotel collect" reservation, meaning that we would collect a credit card for payment and incidentals upon arrival. The original authorization was for room, tax and incidentals of $125/night as is customary at our hotel.

If Priceline did in-fact charge you, please let us know and we would be more than happy to assist you in the process of ensuring you are able to receive a refund from them. All of my contact information is listed below, and I encourage you to reach out to me directly if you would like.

Regards,

JP Roberts
jroberts@dreamhotels.com

Reviewed 17 May 2021

Fully restored historic hotel. The Bars and restaurants are top notch. The car service provided in Lincoln Navigators was over the top great. Herb is the man! Would highly recommend this place. But try to get a room on an upper floor, the bar does get loud for sure.

Reviewed 17 May 2021

This hotel was fab! So much fun, wonderful design, and amazing staff! We highly recommend staying here. It really was the best in Nashville! We especially loved the BLOOM Bar. The drinks there were spot on and gorgeous too!