US$251
US$80
US$72
Warburton Lodge(Warburton)
US$77
The Canvas Barn B&B(Warburton)(Great Value!)
US$126
  • Breakfast included
Warburton Holiday Park(Warburton)(Great Value!)
US$69
Buttercup Hill(Warburton)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Spa
All reviewsyarra riverrail trailpool tablebar fridgethin wallsopen firewith some friendsprivate balconybeautiful hotelrooms are smallroom was clean and comfortablebreakfast was includedrelaxing getawaybike ridewater pressureriverside locationguest house
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I stayed with my husband at oscars on the Yarra for 2 nights. 30 June -2nd July. The accomodation and food was amazing. Nothing too much trouble for the staff. However this special weekend was spoilt by a large group of people who decided to use the function room exclusively for themselves. Our room was by the function room and the door did nothing but bang constantly as they went in and out. Shame on inconsiderate people who think nothing of other people

Room Tip: Don't stay in room 19 or 21
Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

This is a fantastic little hotel. I stayed here for a night while I had work on in the area. The rooms are very modern and well maintained. The staff were all great too. The restaurant wasn’t too bad.. the location is just beautiful, right on a nice stream that is the most relaxing thing I’ve ever seen. A real treat compared to the inner city hotels I’m normally forced to stay in.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Neil and I absolutely loved our dinner here and we are looking forward to staying in room 7 on our next visit.

The food was incredible as well as the outstanding friendly service.

Such a lovely location to visit also.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights at Oscar’s On The Yarra and enjoyed every moment of it.

The staff was super friendly and would go out of their way to accommodate any wishes we had during our stay and recommend local places to visit that were slightly off the tourist trail.

We had dinner at the hotel both nights and the food was fantastic! I had the pumpkin risotto on the first night and it was so good I just had to order it again the second.

There is a generous selection for breakfast, both cooked breakfast and your yoghurt/cereal/bread etc. The views of the parrots and other birds on the porch adds an extra touch.

The fireplace in the common room is a lovely touch and we enjoyed a drink here after dinner. Great atmosphere.

Would highly recommend a stay at this hotel. It is a drive 15’ish mins drive to Healesville or Coldstream, but the pampering of guests at this place more than make up for the fact that it is a short drive to the wineries.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I love Oscar’s on the Yarra. My partner and I came for a weekend getaway and I was very pleasantly surprised by his accommodation choice. The rooms were lovely, the open fire place and lounge rooms were very cosy and welcoming on a cold winters night. Great place to sit back with a wine, chat or good book! We didn’t eat dinner here but the buffet breakfast was very nice and staff were very welcoming and friendly. Would definitely come back and stay again!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple