“Great coffee and awesome food”

St Pauls Rd General Store
Ranked #16 of 41 Restaurants in Sorrento
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Been coming here for a while and it never disappoints. Service is great, cafe is spot on and the variety of food is plentiful. A class above any other in Sorrento.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We saw the sign for this place as we had been driving between Sorrento and Rye over the weekend. Finally thought we'd give it a go and we were very happy. Burgers were cooked and ready to go. This was a surprise and because I thought they'd be freshly cooked. However, and surprisingly, it didn't make a difference. Burger had good sauces and condiments. Melted American cheese gave it a nice traditional touch.

2  Thank Levin R
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I visit St Pauls everyday whilst in the area. I love how nothing is a problem, I have a family who don't eat cheese so they are alway happy to make egg & bacon muffins no cheese!!! The hot chickens are also fantastic much nicer than the supermarket chickens. The staff are friendly and the food is always fresh.

3  Thank IanuEm
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

I'm a little bit biased having visited this milk bar since I was a kid (then for lollees and now for coffee) but the current owners have done a fantastic job converting a stock standard corner milk bar into a cruisey and funky little store with great coffee, food (and all the other milk bar stuff ). Don't waste your time trying to find a park down the Main Street for a coffee - there is simply no choice.

1  Thank bechemps
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

This is our local cafe so very convenient but the coffee and food is so good we'd travel for it . I sometimes buy their little rebel coffee beans and they grind it for me . Great little place excellent friendly service .