“Best coffee”

Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Sorrento
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered 6 takeaway coffees and the service was quick. I ordered a latte but instead got a flat white, didn’t matter as all the coffees tasted great! My dad is picky with his chai’s and he said it was the best he’s ever had

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Over priced, bad service and they don't even offer scrambled eggs. The "eggs your way" aren't your away at all. Very average, not as it was!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Been to Buckley's chance several times over the years since it opened. Used to be a great place for fantastic pancakes. Last time pancakes were delicious too, however this time we tried something different and all I can say was it was a rip off. We eat out quite a bit and have no problem paying what's reasonable for good food, but $27 for two poached eggs on two slices of toast and a little bit of salmon and half a tiny avocado is way off the mark. Way over priced for what I got. My hubby had a steak sandwich which was also very poor value. Tiny piece of tough steak, a fried egg in two slices of bread and a few onion rings. Again, not worth the money. Both dishes should have been no more than $18 -$20. It was packed, so it's very loud in there. Coffee was ok, but it's a real shame it is so expensive. $84 for breakfast for us and my two young kids seems a lot for what we got. Maybe next time if we bother to go back I'll stick to pancakes.....

1  Thank DanandXav
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We have eaten here since 1981 when it opened as a pancake parlour. Sadly few pancakes now. Steak sandwich was inedible due to poor quality meat badly cooked. Poor value at $25. Poached eggs were hard served on raw spinach leaves again poor value. My complaint was answered with, we have a new menu and my "feed back" will be passed on. After regular visits over many years we will not be going back.

1  Thank araluen2016
Reviewed 7 January 2018

This venue has tried and true food that never wavers in quality. Although we were told there might be a wait for a table on a Sunday we were seated very quickly. The kids were well catered for with chocolate pancakes from the children's menu along with colouring in sheets and crayons that kept them amused. Adults tried the fruit toast, eggs how you want them with plenty of extra's to choose from, granola etc etc. good service, good food and good company, what more could we want?