“"Magnificent views and great food"”
Review of Pier 10

Pier 10
Ranked #6 of 30 Restaurants in Red Hill
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

As a couple we celebrated our wedding anniversary here tonight.
It was a cold evening and we were welcomed with a big open fire.
We had a table looking over the vineyard and rolling hills.
Staff were friendly and service fast.
Calamari delightful also the lamb cooked two ways.Both good sized portions.
Excellent local wines.Desert looked good but no space for that.
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Nice and quiet, no loud music, beautiful views forever overlooking the vineyard, quality furniture to sit on and eat off. Food beautifully presented, put together and tasty. Fantastic service with detailed explanation of what is offered. Kind and considerate staff. A winner for a romantic lunch or family tourist event.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Amazing experience from the cheeky Craig who is a fountain of wine knowledge to the exceptionial pork belly main in the resteraunt i xant recomend this gem enough.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

It is six months since my last visit to Pier 10 and standards certainly have not dropped. Excellent food and great service. Still on my 'Highly Recommended' list

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited this lovely winery restaurant today.

The staff are very courteous and helpful, we ordered the Duck leg ( me ) and the Kingfish ( wife ) for lunch.

Both were amazing and cooked to perfection. The duck leg was crispy but the meat fell off the bone. The fish was was cooked perfectly and had amazing flavours.

I enjoyed 2 glasses of their Pinot Noir and it complemented my meal very well.

Prices good, great service, nice views, great food and wine.

We'll be back, thanks for the lovely lunch.