Travelocity
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
Destinia.com
All reviews single storey stayed nights peaceful stay enjoyable walk thoroughly enjoyed our stay bird life split system lakes entrance long weekend minute walk brian firewood boardwalk town mimosas views accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2021

My husband and I spent 4 nights at this accomodation in “Kidman” town house, with 3 groups of friends in the other town houses. Each of our townhouses were very clean neat and everything supplied that we needed. Right opposite the water and a short walk to the shops. Reception could not have been more accomodating or friendly. We will be back.

Date of stay: February 2021
Edgewater Terraces, Owner at Edgewater Terraces at Metung, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

As always we thank guests for choosing to stay with us here at Edgewater Terraces in Metung, it is always very satisfying to learn that guests stay was so enjoyable, do hope you can make it back.

Reviewed 16 December 2020

My husband and I just spent 4 nights at this beautiful place. We had the "Mimosa" villa which was a 2 bedroom double-storey one (1st on left as you enter the driveway) - they locked off 1 bedroom as we obviously didn't need it. We had a view across to the river from both balconies. Enjoyed the spa & pool one day too. But mostly, we really loved the feel of the place. I wouldn't worry about traffic noise, this is Metung, such a lovely quiet little place. They have put a lot of stuff in there making it handy for cooking for yourself etc, and bird food under the sink too! HIGHLY recommend it! And you can walk along the boardwalk along the river into the village itself, just 20 minutes. If you have mobility issues I would ask about the single storey ones at the front as the bathroom & toilet are upstairs in the 2 storey ones. The business owner Brian was very accommodating. Hope to be back some day! Oh there is also a laundry in the villa...just in case you need it, we didn't! Lots of coat hangers too, and a hairdryer. Detergent, saucepans, cutlery, crockery, utensils, teatowels, chux, a few teabags & coffee & sugar satchels & a couple of bikkies to start you off and a mini long-life milk - they give you these items and note in the folder that these are just to start you off, so bring your own supplies as well if you have a bit of a longer stay. I also loved the fact that there was a blind on every single window & door. Plus lace curtains upstairs so you can lie in bed and look at the river in privacy.

Date of stay: December 2020
Edgewater Terraces, Owner at Edgewater Terraces at Metung, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2020

Thrilled to learn that your stay with us here at Edgewater Terraces in Metung was so enjoyable and satisfying, do hope you can make it back again soon?

Reviewed 3 December 2020

I bought a 4-night travel deal in lockdown and had no idea that I'd end up at such a wonderful place. Metung is a tiny town on a lake. It's perfect with a pub, a bakery, a general store (with everything), a couple of cafes and so many picture-perfect places to walk and picnic that it's tempting to just stay. The Edgewater Terraces are spotlessly clean, self-contained apartments with views of the river from their generously large balconies. The have everything from big screen tv to coffee plungers, good cooking pots and extra pillows. And every terrace has it's own bbq. There's a super clean salt water pool, lots of birds and it's very quiet. It's an easy walk into town along the boardwalk by the river and a 20 minute drive to Lakes Entrance. As a bonus, the hosts are so welcoming (we met Brian) and love sharing their town with visitors. Highly recommended. I'd love to go back and stay for longer.

Room tip: We stayed in 'Mimosa' but they all looked great.
Date of stay: November 2020
Edgewater Terraces, Owner at Edgewater Terraces at Metung, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2020

As always we thank guests for choosing to stay with us here at Edgewater Terraces in Metung, thrilled to bits to learn that your stay was so relaxing and comfortable. Agree with you that Metung is somewhat of a hidden gem, do hope you can make it back again soon?

Reviewed 21 July 2020

Even though this place is a comfortable walk from the shops in Metung,I would recommend it for a peaceful stay. The reception was really good although there were a lot of instructions about the TV operation (which maybe over complicated it) but everything was in place including lots of kindling and firewood for the wood heater. On a cold couple of nights this was fantastic and is backed up by a split system. Fully self-contained and nothing missing. We sat out the front in the morning in the sun and watched all the bird life and boats go by. The only real negative I had is that the bed was reasonably hard but I know beds are a personal taste so you can't please us all.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 12 July 2020

My husband and 13 year old son stayed at Edgewater Terraces in “The Kidman” and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The accommodation is on the edge of town about a 15 to 20 minute walk along the waterfront boardwalk. We thought it was a great location and found it a very enjoyable walk into town each day. The Kidman is located at the back of the complex so no water views but that didn’t worry us. The accommodation was clean and comfortable and had everything we needed. The shower was average and could have had a bit more water pressure. Overall I would definitely recommend. Brian at reception was very friendly and helpful too.

Date of stay: July 2020