“Delicious.”

Foods With Benefits
Ranked #28 of 57 Restaurants in Lilydale
Cuisines: Australian, Soups
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

What I liked about this place is it is a specialty food venue, but you cant tell that from the variety and the taste. The atmosphere was quiet and calm which appeals to my mother, and I'm sure anyone wanting some peace. Nice people too.

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Although the menu is not exrensive it does offer a good array of meals. Caters very well for those with allergies which is nice to know.
The food took a long time which was strange as there were only a few customers. Very good coffee. Will return.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

Love this restaurant. My daughter is a Coeliac so it is an absolute pleasure to eat lunch here without any anxiety. Anyone would love the food here. The quality of the food is so good that you'd never know it caters for Coeliacs and other diets. The owners deserve to do well. Keep up the fantastic food and the fantastic customer service.

Reviewed 24 December 2014

My niece and I went for lunch. I'd seen that they catered to vegetarians and vegans which was a pleasant surprise for somewhere in the outer suburbs. The decor is great and cozy, the staff friendly and the food was pretty good. I had the tofu wrap with grilled veggies, which was nice. The chai was way too sweet for my liking but everyone's tastes are different. Overall a nice place to eat, especially for those with food intolerances as they cater for gluten free, fructose free and other dietary needs.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

My children and I love coming here for breakfast and lunch! We are two coeliacs and fructose malabsorbers and love the peace of mind that we can eat out without suffering later! The menu is so accommodating!!

1  Thank Allyson N