“Amazing feed, catered for nut allergy”

Savera Indian & Nepalese Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Lilydale
Price range: US$15 - US$19
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

The service is incredible, everyone working here is so lovely. The food is amazing. I rang before we went as my partner is anaphylactic to nuts. They were able to reassure us with confidence that they could prepare the dishes without nuts and they did just that. We ordered the $55 value pack. Sooooo much food! The quality of the chicken in the butter chicken and chicken tikka was great, I’m normally really fussy when it comes to eating meat. The only criticism is that perhaps the pieces were a little large, we did need a knife to eat. We will be back, often. So very very satisfied with our experience here.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

If eating out is about the food, this really hits the mark. We had a banquet for four and all four were very impressed with the food and service, we will all definitely be back.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

First time and we loved it! The food was just as I liked it. Made extra hot just for me. It’s was fresh and lots of meat in my vindaloo. Unlike other restaurants. Definitely found my new home for Indian food!!

The staff were very friendly, even played on the floor with my 9 month old daughter. She loved it. The head chef/ owner came out and had a chat. That’s real service!!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Great indian which is luckily for us reasonably close by. First time visitors and we will return. Tender lamb, good Somosa and Paneer.

We have been eating indian for the last 30 years. This is a great place to start.

1  Thank Ford_xy_gt
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Always a really good experience, the staff are friendly the beer is cold and the food is absolutely fantastic.

Plenty of parking and the take away is also a great option too

2  Thank Simon W