“Good spot”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Close to playground , this cafe caters for everyone , including lots of children .

Coffee was very good .

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff. Nice bacon and egg takeaway rolls. Passable coffee. Stopped as part of our tour so didn’t have a choicelol

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We had an omelette and big breakfast and both were so good. The coffee nice and hot and the service friendly and fast.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a quick lunch at about 2pm. Stopped here are we were both pleasantly surprised. Both the Ruben sandwich and the mushroom Burger were delicious and the coffee very drinkable.
I would recommend for a quick and reasonably priced feed

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Had what I believe was the best Big Breakfast I’ve ever had.....and I’ve had a few in my time

It was also the first big breakfast I couldn’t finish so well worth the money!

My friend had the smashed avo and as above, couldn’t finish it.

Produce was fresh and delicious. See you tomorrow morning!