Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$88
eDreamsUS$88
Agoda.comUS$88
TripadvisorUS$88
Trip.com
1,317 results
All reviews budget room superior room communal kitchen room was clean friendly hosts convenient location great stay enjoyed our stay new owners place to stay continental breakfast short stay electric blankets town centre comfortable stay hall's gap national park
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2021

We stayed here 3 nights and the room was warm, clean comfortable and had everything we needed. The managers although covid safe were always available for info and suggestions and knew the area very well. Their use of technology to ensure we had everything was impressive and their website with things to do, best places to go and walking tips was excellent..... and its great value as well!

Room tip: Rooms at the front were meant to be noisier, but we never noticed....must have been the good beds
Date of stay: March 2021
Gariwerd Motel, Owner at Gariwerd Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your lovey review. If you are back our way again, you'll be very welcome.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

I have stayed at Gariwerd motel a few times now. It is a clean and pleasant room with close access to the main centre without being right in the heart of the crowds. Excellent service - even when it is contactless. Enjoyed my stay and am sure to visit again

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Please come again soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

Gariwerd Motel is a good place to stay, especially if you would like to travel with your 4 legs baby. The room is clean and comfortable. Staff is so nice. Motel location is close to the town and easy to visit most of the area for sightseeing.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 4 April 2021

nice owner - Tony
very organize
clean
quiet place
its value for money
they give all the support for find the places and giving valuable information to find places
i went with my wife and son.Room is ok for family like us

Date of stay: April 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Please come again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

I stayed at Gariwerd motel for 3 nights and I was not disappointed. The check in and out was contactless, that didn't mean the managers weren't there if I needed them. They were on site, they sent a text message every day, reminding me that if I needed anything they were there to help. They also sent a fantastic email prior to my stay detailing everything I needed to know about the accommodation, what to see, do and where to go. It was an awesome email. So welcoming. The location is beyond beautiful. The sounds of nature is wonderful. The shops are a gorgeous 12 minute walk away. Staying at Gariwerd won't disappoint. It is very comfortable accommodation, right in the heart of Halls Gap. The wildlife will have you in awe. I also recommend a visit to Halls Gap zoo. It is beautiful and fantastic. Loved it. Take advantage of the beautiful scenery and do lots of walk. Gariwerd motel, thank you for your hospitality and I will be back. There is so much more to explore in the Grampians.

Date of stay: March 2021