“Lovely little cafe”
Review of Cafe Baguette

Cafe Baguette
Ranked #43 of 218 Restaurants in Frankston
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Lovely staff. The staff are very friendly when you walk in. The atmosphere is really nice and quite a cute little cafe. The customer service is great. I would return just for the interaction with the staff, they were great. Free newspaper to read while drinking your coffee.
The food selection is limited but there is enough of a broad range to find something to suit your appetite at time. The baguette all made fresh that day. I really liked the fruit loaf.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Had a light lunch of Quiche Lorraine and salad and Smoke Salmon Baguette and salad.

They were both delicious however they kind-of forgot our salad with the baguette even though it was listed with a salad on their menu board.

Coffee was great too.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Cafe Baguette is worth the trip down the coast to try their baguettes. Good variety, fresh fillings and the most delicious bread. Great service and sweet atmosphere to transport you to Paris.

1  Thank SuburbanTourism
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Hospitality is not the easiest job, but these people do a great job at serving the Frankston population!
Although some of them are harder to please than others!
Great coffee
Great food and music is different
Will be going back soon
X

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

I was famished after a busy Saturday.

The lady who served me explained that they were closing. It was after 3.30pm after all. I wanted to eat inside. She offered the choice of eating at an outdoor table. I decided to go ahead with my order.

I had a delicious smoked salmon baguette. I added mixed fruit bread and a flat white coffee. It was all very good.

I appreciate their efforts to accommodate my request at the very end of a Saturday.

I recommend dining at Cafe Baguette. The staff are cheerful and friendly.

My advice is to allow for sufficient time to enjoy your meal and coffee.