“Half Price Mexican. Enough said. ”
Review of Carlos Cantina

Carlos Cantina
Ranked #24 of 100 Restaurants in Croydon
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The food is great and on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday’s they have half price mains. It may not look sensational just by looking at it but it tastes great and I always leave satisfied.
Free sombrero with any fish bowl

1  Thank HerbieErbs

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I went there with Marjorie tonight and I had Beef Fajitas with Cheese and Sour Cream followed by a Mexican Punch to drink and Marjorie had the Seafood Fajitas with a glass of red. I would recommend going there on Tuesday and Wednesday nights since it is half price so you will save money also it is very nice of Maddy to let me use my Birthday on a half price night and to give me Churros for the free dessert instead of the sticky date pudding.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for authentic Mexican in a wonderful atmosphere I have to say Carlos Cantina deliver! The staff are so friendly and helpful and happy to assist. This place has now become a regular stop for us!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We booked and arrived on time
We were greeted by a pleasant lady who had our table ready
We ordered and the food came out pretty quickly ... entree we had nachos and cheesy potatoes , both were yummy ... main I had Carlos ranchero , the meat was a bit dry and rice boring , my husband had con carne burrito and he enjoyed it
Dessert we had choc taco ( brownie a bit dry )and choc something else it was a mousse with ice cream and cream and cinnamon wafers and was lovely
Well priced !!!
Drinks were offered several times and water constantly in our table
Staff were pleasant

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We had take away from the Croydon restaurant, which was cooked in a timely manner. Let's face it, all the Mexican restaurants in the area have an identical menu, and this was certainly true here. Tacos were well filled and tasty, but all of our other meals were on par with the old Taco Bill - sloppy & bland. Still edible and filling but certainly not the best.