“WOW- it has changed!!! ”
Review of Race Track Cafe

Race Track Cafe
Ranked #2 of 83 Restaurants in Cranbourne
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I cannot to begin to explain how AMAZING our experience was at Racetrack last night!
We had a friend's birthday dinner, (6 adults, 1pram).
They gave us room for the pram & plenty of space for the rest of us to sit comfortably.

The food... Oh my gosh... The food!
When I had looked at the menu online, I did think it was a bit pricey. (The menu online is only a small amount of what is on offer- there's sooooo much more).
We got 3 serves of arancini- we didn't realise the serves were so big! There is 5 arancini per serve!
For main, my husband had the veal & I had chicken risotto. Both 10/10. & both large portions.

We took our own cake & they were happy to cut it up for us too.

The new owners are so lovely! The husband was our chef for the night, the wife & son were the wait staff. All absolutely lovely!
We can't wait to come back!!!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

They always have good meals and a good range of desserts. Quick service by friendly and attentive staff. cooked to perfection and such high quality cut of Steak.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

We called in to the Racetrack Cafe for a quick bite to eat with friends and had a thoroughly enjoyable lunch. Friends are looking to move into this area and were very impressed with this Cafe. Between us we ordered fish, pasta and seafood from the extensive menu. All meals were beautifully cooked and very generous serves. Our waitress was professional, attentive and helpful. A very pleasant experience. Congratulations to the new owners for taking this already good Cafe to an even better level.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Went here for dinner with my mum and nanna for tea a few weeks ago!

I had a Parma and they had pastas, all the meals were great, especially after going with the previous owners and the food was not this good. It's great to see a fave get back to the good stuff!!

Desserts are good, profiteroles were odd, but the chocolate pudding was sensational!!

Staff are all family and I love that, such a good atmosphere! :)

Will be back for sure!

1  Thank Maddie L
Reviewed 24 January 2017

Dropped in for a quick early lunch on Monday and discovered a bit of a treat! Extremely friendly service from very nice people. Pancakes were fluffy with a generous serving and mixed platter of dim sum was also tasty. They bought lollies over for our 5Y0 son and were very good with him. Will be back!