“Must visit!”
Review of Little By Little

Little By Little
Ranked #5 of 99 Restaurants in Berwick
Description: Bringing you speciality coffee from the good folk at 5 senses coffee, we serve all-day breakfast and brunch. Our menu focuses on using seasonal fresh and locally- sourced goods, all with the aim of providing a menu that is full of variety and flavour.
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This cafe is one of the best we’ve found in Melbourne and we go to A LOT! Amazing brekkie menu - includes all the favourites plus some additional unusual tempting combinations I’ve not seen anywhere else, easy parking, wonderful welcoming staff, great portions, great value, amazing chefs! Definitely should be your number 1 choice if you’re after a great satisfying and healthy brekkie.
Ps. Wonderful coffee and chai options plus not so healthy brekkie if you feel like it’s one of THOSE days :)
Big loves to these guys - they’ve got it spot on.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

What a popular busy little hotspot. Best to book before you go so you don't miss out. Lovely friendly staff you all made eye contact and best of all smiled and engaged customers.
The food well what a treat fresh healthy quirky menu lots of choices and so different not the usual boring cafe fare.
You are able to sit either inside or out. We chose out even though it was a warmish day and a busy road runs by but it was lovely cool and quiet. Table service was prompt as was our order. Had the popcorn chicken so good and my friend had the mushy peas. Cold brewed coffee was so nice not a coffee drinker but as the menu states it's not bitter at all very refreshing. I've already told everyone at work to drop in it is truly worth a visit. Keep up the good work guys. I will be back and bring all my friends.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Located on the edge of Berwick this is a gem which is well worth seeking out ! There are inside and outside dining spaces. We had the pooch with us and the outside area has a beautifully shaded area off to the side which came free just as we arrived. Bonus. Staff are really friendly and service is fantastic. We enjoyed some very good coffee as we waited for the breakfasts to arrive. There is a well planned menu and serving sizes are generous. We went with the Pastrami Benedict, the Kaiser Fleisch Benedict, the Crispy Chicken Waffles and the scram\bled eggs with bacon and avo. All were excellent. Will definitely be back !

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Heard a lot about this place and how popular it is. Got there at 9am and got table easy enough but it did fill fast after that . It's a quaint place and not in your usual place .
Menu is extensive especially the styles of coffee you can have .
Watching the meals coming out , they were so well presented . Staff were very attentive and were all dressed in their Xmas spirit.
I had the acai , which I found to be a little runny and cold for my liking. Coffees were amazing .
Overall I liked the layout and feel and will be back to try some more of the menu .
Definitely worth a visit

1  Thank rhinoman62
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Had a beautiful breaky here today. I ordered the potato croquettes and they were delicious! Our order came with within ten minutes and it was so yummy!!! Always enjoy our experience here.

1  Thank BekBishop