“Best coffee & cake in Berwick!”
Review of La Baguette Cafe

La Baguette Cafe
Ranked #2 of 100 Restaurants in Berwick
Price range: US$4 - US$26
Cuisines: French
Description: A French inspired fusion café/restaurant. Come in and join us for, ~Locally roasted Certified Fair Trade, Organic Coffee from Jasper Coffee in Melbourne ~Harney Tea, from New York ~Breakfast until 3pm ~Locally baked Pastries and Tarts ~A range of delicious baked goods including: Cakes With a true French ambience, you'll feel like your back in France. ~We are fully licensed ~Seniors / Students / local traders discount applies ~Available for catering, functions, corporate / social meeting and celebrations.
Reviewed 4 February 2017

A long awaited visit to this cafe with my Mum exceeded my expectations! My caramel latte was so perfect, and the Lime & Raspberry cheesecake is a taste explosion!! I took another slice home for my husband too. The decor is well thought out in this French-themed restaurant and we were met with a friendly Bonjour. Thank you :)

1  Thank Food-Cat78

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

A friend & I live locally & normally catch up Fridays for coffee. This was our first time visiting and we will definitely be back! The staff were lovely & extremely accommodating, as we brought my 2 year old daughter.. upon arrival she received a colouring book and pencils and loved it. We are big coffee people and both my friend and I throughly enjoyed ours. We both had the open croissant.. one with bacon and one with smoked salmon. They were both delicious. I enjoyed it so much I've booked a brunch there for when my family are visiting from interstate / overseas in a weeks time, and I'm really looking forward to it! :) I highly recommend La Baguette Cafe to both Berwick locals and visitors!

1  Thank Lekei11
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Quaint little French Cafe with lots of atmosphere and the food was great, light and fresh for a lovely summer day. Service was friendly and loved the small details

2  Thank Andrea U
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

'Special' this morning was sensational (greens, poached egg, grilled sourdough, bacon, mustard vinaigrette, Dukakis, onion salad). Worthy of any Parisian café. Charming staff and excellent service. In my opinion, this is consistently the best place to eat in Berwick.

2  Thank Helen J
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

A good place for Saturday lunch with my daughter. Love the food & atmosphere. Can sit outside with our dog when not as hot as today. Loved the Superfoods greens with Dijon mustard vinaigrette -so fresh & yum, well presented

1  Thank lizybm