All reviews pacific highway train station lane cove road noise the ground floor room service main road great coffee free wifi terrace room overnight stay crows nest business trip bed was very comfortable standard room north sydney definitely stay here again
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

We were traveling to St Leonards on business and were booked to stay at the Hotel Urban by the company I was working with. What a surprise package! From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very welcome. Cafe Sure is a real bonus, great coffee and nice food, friendly service. Bed was really comfy and the shower was a blast! Easy walk to St Leonards restaurants and pubs. Overall a great find. We’ll come back!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
John D, General Manager at Hotel Urban St Leonards, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you so much for your comments and we look forward to you coming back soon!

Regards John Dickson - GM

Reviewed 19 April 2018

We stayed at Hotel Urban in February and the staff were absolutely excellent. The rooms were clean and beds were very comfy, even the spare rollaway bed was excellent. It is very close to North Shore hospital and medical centres in the area, and it had excellent food spots close by.
The staff were the stand out though! I accidentally left my white pillow that I brought from home in the room when I left - whoops! The staff searched and searched for days and found it! It was a very expensive pillow and they stored it in a safe spot until we could come back to Sydney and pick it up. They went above and beyond to make sure that I got it back and were so kind, despite us calling them so much! I've never had this level of customer service in any other hotel. Would definitely go back, and will be recommending the hotel to other people! Thank you very much Hotel Urban!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Sincere thanks for your wonderful review of the hotel and I'm very pleased our team were able to demonstrate ideal guest service during and after your stay!
We certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon.....for a leisure stay that is!

Regards John Dickson - GM.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Very pleasant comfortable clean accommodation. Staff friendly efficient and helpful.Excellent value for money. Very convenient for needs. Very close to North Shore public and private hospital. Food at restaurant very good.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Checked in at 9 ish pm and got my room. The AC was extremely noisy, called and spoke to the manager on duty, seeking for his assistance and may be a room change as I am a light sleeper. Jason’s respond was the Hotel is expected to be full and nothing available to offer.
I approached the desk shortly after and I requested for masking tape to tape the AC so that the noisy could reduce. He was happy to provide me with the tape and a pair of scissors to get the job done.
I was left without much of choice and taped loose part of the AC and return the items to the desk.
In my years of travel, i yet to come across hospitality offerings as such.
Jason truly set a good example to the youngster to follow.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Urban hotel is located 850m from St. Leonard train station, but if you are too lazy to walk, you can take a bus from the bus located opposite the hotel and take a bus to St. Leonard train station, or take the bus the city or chatswood. The gym is small but comprehensive, you should be able to train most parts of your body. Toiletries provided are also of good quality, the chef can really cook very well too. Hope you find my review helpful.

1  Thank BillyH516