Ways to Experience Luna Park Sydney
More Info
from US$35.60
More Info
1,623 results
All reviews coney island luna park school holidays friday night bring your own small kids bikes fun sydney rotor maze mirror tango nye
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2021 via mobile

Having attended Halloscream every year since it’s inception I’ve gotta say… I won’t be attending another.
Covid rules regarding limited numbers, I call crap on that!! I’ve never seen lines like that EVER… just insanity! Half the rides closed, yeah great idea… hyped it up online and on Instagram about all new rides and refurbished this and that.. um where?
Only 1 new ride open and the line was ridiculous, 45 min wait on the scary mazes. Come on, how on earth can you possibly justify the ticket cost for this event when everything’s closed!
Such a shame that the one great Halloween event we had in Sydney is now overpriced, underwhelming and just an all round disappointment!
Shame on Luna Park!

Reviewed 24 October 2021 via mobile

I look back fondly of hallowscream and the days where me and my family would go and have such an amazing time, hallowscream brought something different to the table in terms of Halloween which isn’t a widely celebrated holiday in Australia to start with, when we first went it was so much fun, so many activities to do like rides and haunted mazes similar to what they do in America like Halloween horror nights or something like that, but over the years it has definitely lost its touch , the pandemic not really helping the situation. The fact that I spent almost 300 dollars on tickets with half the rides being closed was definitely a disappointment. The haunted mazes were okay but with just three to do and the lines being a ridiculous wait for just a few precious moments of entertainment were really underwhelming. I don’t know if the tickets were capped but they definitely should’ve been, there were just way too many people at the show, and half the rides being closed didn’t help the situation at all as there is no where these extra amount of people can be distributed, making the lines horribly long and boring. Then there’s the costumes, me and my brother one year walked into the park with costumes and full face masks , but for some reason that’s not allowed anymore for identification purposes. If that’s the case, could the staff members or security just ask for people to take them off if they ever need to identify a person? Even so, people who arrive there are expected to show a form of identity anyways so why is it a big deal for people to wear a full face mask? It’s Halloween anyways lol. After not going for two years I really thought things would be good and even changed after the horror stories I heard from my family about having to take face make up off in the middle of the park for identification purposes. And things did change , but unfortunately for the worse. I now know this once amazing Halloween experience has been transformed into a rather boring standing in lines for hours on end for a few moments of entertainment and full of ridiculous rules and restrictions taking the fun out of what’s supposed to be an extremely fun event, and holiday. There was like one maze that was amazing, the live actors were also amazing as always. Aside from
That I think it’s safe to say hallowscream at Luna park has lost its flavour, and I surely won’t be going back there anymore. Hopefully there’s another Halloween themed event in Sydney that actually lets you wear costumes with masks but I highly doubt it.

Reviewed 22 October 2021 via mobile

Bought the halloscream tickets - it was an over priced under delivered experience!
Ok, so they promised new rides. Out of the new rides only one new ride - new small roller coaster - the rest were not operating and no one could tell why or when they will operate! Tango ride was broken, it broke on us when they’re tried to restart later in the night and we were stuck waiting to be freed.
The entertainment was horrible - the singer could barely hit the right notes, dancers were barely passable! Seriously, do we lack talent in entertainment industry in this country? Because they were hardly any rides, lines were big. Food is overpriced and not great. And you can’t bring your own food or drink in.
Also, because I complained at guests relations that’s when I found out that we could get tickets to the new ride sledgehammer as a compensation! But what about all those teens who didn’t know? Who didn’t ask? We all got ripped off. Seriously- it’s just not good enough! Luna park - get your act together! People are not dumb - we cannot be sold this kind of entertainment and be happy about it and just “lap it “ up”.

Reviewed 19 October 2021

I recently purchased a ticket for the Halloween event. I was sure that I had selected Saturday the 23rd Oct. When I got a ticket confirmation it said Sunday the 24th Oct. I quickly emailed their support explaining what had happened.

They completely refused to make any alterations to my booking.

I have never dealt with a business that outright refuses to make any minor alterations to something you've purchased, literally minutes after ordering.

The FAQ on the website says that alterations can be made "at managements discretion ". Their response to this was "management has refused all amendments".

This is absolutely appalling customer service at a time when everyone is struggling financially.

Do not support this business. Because of them I won't be able to attend my nieces birthday as their bottom line is more important

Reviewed 9 July 2021 via mobile

Amazing place to visit great for families or friends or even solo great customer service will definitely be back lots to see and do

Date of experience: June 2021