“Wow so good!!! So so good!! ”

Buddha Beach Thai Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 159 Restaurants in Cronulla
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I was staying at the Rydges for work and didn't want to venture far but I knew I wanted Thai - I trip advisored first to get an idea but ended up
going to Buddha beach Thai as it is directly next door to the hotel although it's reviews was a bit all over the place so I didn't have high expectations but wow I was impressed! The staff greeted me as soon as I walked in, super friendly and smiley. It was quiet with a lovely atmosphere. They were playing soft pop music which at first I wasn't so sure about but by the end I was so happy I was singing along!
Sorry ill get to the point, the food.
I had a coconut juice (love it), some curry puffs that were super tasty, and a chicken Penang with coconut rice... I Could Not Stop Eating It!!! I'm not normally one to gorge but the Penang had such an amazing smell and so much flavour and such rich colour - the last time I had a Penang that good was in Thailand. And the coconut rice was so good I could have just had that and I still would have been happy!!!
They don't make Thai like this where I live!! I thought the price was reasonable for what I got - I just wish I could eat it again!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

arrived for Dinner friendly when arrived and welcoming drinks ordered quickly as well as meals and we ordered a few arrived hot and delicious, ate out front and great ambiance

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Menu needs updating.Twice we have discovered on getting home that our take away meal was missing a dish.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

We recently had a meal here. The ambiance was lovely and the service was excellent. The menu was quite different and varied and the sizzling scallop dish was amazing. Definitely one of the best Thai meals I've had outside of Thailand. Very convenient if you're staying at Eventhouse - it's next door!

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I rang up to book takeaway and the woman on the phone to me was very abrupt and rude to me yelling in the phone! I was so upset because I was very sick and couldn’t speak up loudly..