“Worst dinner experience ever!!!!”

Viva Brazil Signature
Reserve a table
Mon, 17/05
20:00
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Do yourself a favor and go spend your hard earned money somewhere else, such poor management, to our surprise our waitress was the owner....horrible service!!! Don’t even bother complaining about something you dislike they will give you the look of death. Food is tasteless I can assure you that, we had 4 appetizers and 8 meal courses they were all flavorless, there was nothing on the table worth of eating unbelievably overpriced meals for the type of food, service and ambiance that they provide and on top of that they include on your bill a 20% service fee, so whether you like or not their service or food you are stuck with an astronomical bill that includes a 20% service fee, ridiculous!!! If you are looking to have a pleasant dinner at a fine dining restaurant this in NOT the one!! If you still take the risk of going after my review remember I warned you!!!!!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed 11 April 2021

This place is the worst restaurant in Miami. The owners have no clue how to run a restaurant. They run this place like it was a bar, or a strip club. While I was having diner a young woman walk in the front door in a bathing suit with no cover up and half of her private parts hanging out for all to see. How in the world did they let this woman walk in? Is this a restaurant or a strip club? Worse yet, the prices are astronomical. Their food is poor at best, and their service is none existent. The servers are dressed in ripped jeans and t-shirts. One of the servers was walking around without a mask covering his mouth and nose and talking to customers. This is supposed to be a fine dining restaurant? Give me a break. Do the world a favor and close down or stop serving food. You are ripping people off.

Reviewed 2 April 2021

My friend and I went there early for dinner (so it was pretty empty) on the outdoor deck on the intracoastal, although you really don't see the water because of the thick vegetation. We each had a glass of Pinot Grigio which was very good. We ordered the large Greek Garden Salad to share...it was very large for $10, but does not come with dressing...we had to ask for it. . I ordered the braised pulled duck in Basmati rice. My friend ordered a shrimp appetizer in butter/garlic sauce and asked for it to be brought as her main course with mine, but the inexperienced waiter, who was nice kid, did not understand and brought that first, before the salad and my main course. It was very good, however, and had quite a few shrimp. My duck and rice dish was not so great. First, I did not love the flavor of the sauce. Second, some of the "duck" was just pieces of fat and you could not know what it was until you bit into it because it was covered in rice and sauce. For $32 it should have been all meat, no fat. Although our waiter made some mistakes, he was so nice and apologetic, and offered us desert on him (we did not accept) that we gave him $5 above the 20% they automatically add to the bill.

1  Thank joelk128
Reviewed 29 January 2021

I had dinner last night ( I did try tho)
Was freezing outside and the restaurant run out of gas for the heater.
I had Beef ribs ( 96 dollars).
Was told was amazing dish
I did send back more than half, as it was all fat.
I did show to the lady manager and Brazilian manager ( I guess)
The answer was —(( sometimes they come like this )
THE BEEF WAS NOT TRIMMED ,
Been sick all night due to all that fat left
I am disputing the charge & conduct of the employees by adding 20% Without mentioning

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 4 January 2021

Food was amazing and Allen our waiter was even better !! Definitely will go back again ! Ask for that special water lol

Date of visit: January 2021