“Wonderful service”
Review of Cwm Talwg Pub

Cwm Talwg Pub
Ranked #8 of 123 Restaurants in Barry
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Description: Recently extensively refurbished we are now a quality Pub with Grills menu open every day from 11:30 and committed to delivering the Best Guest experience we can
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was the first time I had visited the cwm talwg pub, and let me tell you it won’t be the last! This pub was recommended by the hotel that I’m staying in and I am very glad that I listened and visited.

The staff were amazing a very helpful, one of the servers, Sam, was very helpful in explaining the set menu and the offers available, as it was 25% off all grill items, to me and recommending what to try from the menu. All the servers went above and beyond to help me. The food (I eventually ordered the gammon) came out very quickly and tasted amazing.

All I can say is a big thank you to the cwm talwg!

Jeremy W, General Manager at Cwm Talwg Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Andrew

Thanks ever so much for your review and we look forward to seeing you here again in the future

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Called in for food last week. We’re always greeted so well when we arrive. Selections of hand pulled beers are all first class and well cared for. Favourite at the moment is SA Gold.
All the staff are welcoming and friendly. Well worth a visit.

Great range of starters, mains and desserts on the menu. Plus some gems on the Specials Board! Easy to browse the menu online too.

Morning Tim

Thanks loads for your fantastic feedback, we are always sincerely grateful to those that do!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the future Sir

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had better food and service here than could be expected in a top class restaurant or hotel charging 5 times as much. 14 of us sat down, meals brought together,on time and hot. Not one murmur of a complaint from anyone. Absolutely first class . Website won’t allow me to select individual ratings but all first class.

1  Thank Chrisandsheil

Hi

My Team and I are delighted with your review, and we are so glad that we could make your Celebration a memorable one for all the right reasons

Of course if we can help again in the future please ask

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fourteen of us had lunch on Good Friday to celebrate our Golden Wedding Anniversary
The service we received was exceptionally good, all our meals arrived at the same time
The food was excellent nothing was to much trouble would highly recommend and will certainly be making a return visit many thanks for making our special day extra special

Hi

Of course if we can help again in the future please ask

Warmest Regards

Reviewed March 12, 2018

just literally left this fine establishment after celebrating my grandmothers 82nd birthday, food outstanding, host and his staff a credit to SA BRAIN , , FAULTLESS IS AN UNDERSTATMENT, as a family we can wait to return, well done all and thank you ******

Jeremy W, General Manager at Cwm Talwg Pub, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Hi Baz

Thanks so much for your feedback, my team and me really appreciate it

Let us know if we can help again in the future