Bryn Llan Caravan and Camping(Pwllheli)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
  • Bar/Lounge
Victoria Hotel(Pwllheli)
Marina Terrace(Pwllheli)
2,468 results
All reviewsmash and barrelswimming poolburger kinggo kartsevening entertainmentprestige caravancrazy golfsun holidaychanging roomssnowdonia viewboating lakeholiday parkpapa johnsgreat holidaycomfort apartmentlife guardswave machine
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

First time visit to Hafan Y Mor, first off i'd like to say the caravan we stayed in (delux in mountain view) was absolutely incredible! So modernised and clean it felt brand new, it had everything you need during your stay. We stayed here during the first week of easter half term, plently of shops with everything you need, food resturants expensive but that's expected, there is also an Asda 5 mins up the road. Entertainment great for the kids!
Only downside i would say is that there could have a few more physical activities for younger ages, we found most of them were for ages 8+ which we weren't able to take part in having an active 6yr old who would have been more than capable with a parent's consent, therefor we spent most of the time in the arcades and in the swimming pool. Beach is beautiful definitely have to see it the views are just perfect.
Overall we thoroughly enjoyed are stay and would 100% consider coming back next year for sure.
Thankyou Hafan Y Mor.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lauren W
Hafan y Mor H, Manager at Hafan y Mor Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hi There,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your break away with us.

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your break away with us, we continually invest in our holiday homes each year to ensure they are modern, warm and right for every families needs.

I have noted down your feedback with the activities for younger children and passed them onto our leisure department, we are always looking for new activities to introduce to the park for all the family and we value your feedback.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was our 3rd time here staying in a static absolutely loved it
Site has many things to do
Beach is amazing
Mash and barrel has lovely food and fantastic carvery
My boys had the best time age 2 and 8
Will be returning again this summer

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Hi There,

thank you for taking the time to review your stay.

I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us at Hafan Y Mor, and that you are returning to us again in summer. We are really lucky here at Hafan to have the facilities, beach and surrounding area that we have.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I’ll keep it short and simple- great stay, lovely park, friendly staff, brilliant leisure facilities and location perfect.
Family of 3 had such a good week and our daughter wants to return again soon.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Jodie A

Hi there,

thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Hafan Y Mor.

I am pleased to see that you and your family enjoyed your time away with us, it is always great to read when our guests enjoy the park, facilities and especially our team on park, I will be sure to share your feedback with the rest of the park team.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We have visited here for a while now and live the Easter break here. The swimming area this year has changed but I don't think the park has taken into account how busy it can be so facilities in the swimming area are still at a low.

Don't even think about getting Wi-Fi. I only paid for 1 day which costs £5 and internet was never available. It says that you can stream and that 20mbps is available on download but when I did a test it stated that download was 0.5 mbps and upload was 4.5 mbps so clearly no were near 20mbps. The closer you are to the reception area the better for some reason but still not any were near 20mbps.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay.

I have noted down your feedback on our facilities in the newly developed changing village and passed these onto our park General Manager for his attention, we value guest feedback as this allows us into future developments at the park and where we can improve.

We have recently had a new WIFI provider for Haven, the company WIFINITY have recently visited the site to increase the service they provide for WIFI on the park, I can say since their visit the WIFI is a lot better than it has been in previous weeks.

We hope to see you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I am only marking this review low in the hopes someone will see and possibly look into it. We have visited hafan y mor every year since we were children and I'm now visiting with my own 2. The kids always love it.

We booked 2 seperate comfort apartments with verandas as we had 5 adults and 4 children with us. We were placed on the 2nd floor up a flight of stairs. Although the apartment itself is nice, the "front door" is far too easily opened by children as its a latch without the black piece you can normally flick up and down to lock.

My mum was directly opposite us with her children so as a result we ended up with the kids opening the doors to run through to eachother. This wouldnt of really been an issue, but the door leading up to the two apartments does not have a lock on it AT ALL.

My 3 year old son managed to sneak out and was found 40 mins later wondering by the sea by other guests. He was taken to security thankfully. Whilst I accept full responsibility as it was a miscommunication between families that allowed this to happen, as a family park i can not understand why there is no lock system on that door especially since the doors upstairs were so easily opened due to the lack of lock by a 5 year old. I assume it was the most cost effective way of ensuring staff have access as other places we have visited have had key or card fobs for staff and guests which are far safer. I have never felt so sick in my life thinking about what could of happened - even the option of renting a stair gate from reception would of been great as we had tried to find somewhere close by to buy one. We could not relax in the accommodation after this as were constantly following children around and waking during the night to ensure nobody snuck out again!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family