“Favorite part of my trip to Memphis!!”
Review of Rockabilly Rides

Rockabilly Rides
Ranked #1 of 31 Tours in Memphis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Rockabilly Rides is as unique as Memphis itself. For a Memphis tour experience like no other, look no further! Founded by two Beale Street entertainers who not only know the music history but also live it every day and are two of the biggest Elvis fans you’ll find in the city. Let them take you on a journey into Rock ‘n’ Roll history while exploring the city streets in true vintage style. Hop into a 1955 Chevy Bel Air, 1955 Plymouth Belvedere or 1959 Ford Skyliner and get the true Memphis experience just like you’re back in Memphis when Elvis was becoming the king of Rock ‘n’ Roll.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My best friend and I took my mom to Memphis for her birthday because she is a huge Elvis fan. I stumbled across the rockabilly rides and I’m so glad I did! It was my favorite part of the trip! We did the Elvis ride and learned so much! Make sure to do this tour on your first day in Memphis because your tour guide will tell you about some really cool places to go!

All reviews
"memphis history"
in 13 reviews
"early life"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 8 reviews
in 6 reviews
"memphis experience"
"the hard rock cafe"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fantastic time in the Rockabilly rides. Our tour guide today was amazing. So informative. He was a pleasure to have a our tour guide.Took the Elvis tour and what the tour guide knew about Elvis was amazing. Learnt so much!!! This is a definite must for not just Elvis fans but anyone visiting Memphis.

Brandon C, Owner at Rockabilly Rides, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for this great review and I'm glad you're mom enjoyed it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So much fun and so worth it. Took a 17 year old on the trip and he loved it. And so did my 67 year old brother. We felt like we were hanging out with Elvis, Johnny, and Scotty. Brad, our guide and driver, was awesome and so was the sweet ride in the '55 Plymouth Belvedere. Would certainly do it again.

Reviewed March 7, 2018

This was a wonderful experience for my partner, friend, and I. We found the tour to be greatly informational. Cruising in a classic '50's Bel-Air was on my bucket list! I'm so glad we got to engage in this fantastic experience. i would highly recommend it to future visitors and classic car enthusiasts!