“Great Ribs, Decent Prices!”
Review of Corky's BBQ

Corky's BBQ
Ranked #21 of 1,527 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife, our 11yo son, and I went to Corky's based on their TripAdvisor score and a friend's recommendation. We visited on Sunday night and the wait was only about 10 minutes. My wife and I ordered the half and half ribs, and both halves were delicious! The ribs were tender and used just the right amount of dry rub spices and tangy BBQ sauce. The coleslaw and beans weren't bad, either. It was the best meal we had in Memphis, and we will definitely be back if we are in the area. The prices were good, too, for as much food as you get!
Also, I saw that they had a "moonshine flight", which I am anxious to try next time...

Write a ReviewReviews (2,192)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Family gathering in Memphis and everyone wanted BBQ. While we waited 40 minutes for a table, the wait was well worth it! We had a large party and a couple needed to leave early to pick up another relative at the airport. The whole staff worked with our party, to get everyone fed, including getting a couple of appetizers out in a hurry. The waitress knew how to handle a crowd, offering recommendations on what and how much we needed to order. The appetizers were great and were quickly followed by our entrees served family style. The BBQ was outstanding! Wet and dry ribs along with brisket. Great Staff too!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was the best meal we had while in Memphis. The ribs were really tender and their BBQ sauce is delicious. The banana pudding was the perfect way to finish off the meal. We sat at the bar and the service was great and the staff were extremely friendly. The prices are great! I would highly recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Incredible Food & Service with Prices that are well worth the Money!
Amount of Food in well beyond expectations! Service is quick...follow up wonderful...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Worth your wait and the money. I would suggest a sampler, but a rib slab is also a great way to go. The sides are small, so if you want extra Mac for the kids - make sure to order more. I suggest you get the ribs dry - sauce on the side. The rub is worth experiencing on its own. The smoked sausage was a pleasant surprise.

We went to Interstate the day after visiting Corky’s. Sadly it was disappointing. The sauce saves (hides) the lack of quality on the meat. And the sides a store bought. Save your money for Corky’s.