“great food and great service”

Chiquito Livingston
Get food delivered
Ranked #10 of 103 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Fantastic service, fantastic food.
I've been working home for a good few months due to COVID and they always deliver exceptional service and great food.
They always leave a lovely message on the packaging and sometimes a wee cheeky extra desert or today I got x2 bottles of chiqito's drink :D

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (467)

Reviewed 4 February 2021

I ordered a meal from Chiquitos using their click and collect and it was fantastic. The food was ready to collect in 15 minutes and everything tasted amazing. The halloumi bites, corn on cob and onion rings were great starters and we had fajitas, burrito and enchiladas. All the food was tasty and fresh and something a bit different. Livingston is apparently the only place in Scotland to have one, long may it last!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

I got a click and collect from here not too long ago, food was delicious, my favourite was definitely the beef chilli nachos. I had to phone the restaurant when I arrived due to current restrictions but they were really quick to bring out my order to me even though I was earlier than my collection time, 10/10 will be getting a click and collect again!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 24 December 2020

We came in for lunch and our server Nial was over right away explaining the menu and taking our order he knew everything off by heart, we ordered the volcano spice and explained we love spicy food and he even went out of his way to bring us hot sauce and explained the dishes we’d ordered in more detail! Also felt very at ease with the Covid restrictions!! Food and service was great and an all round great experience made better by our server Nial! Thanks so much!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

Niall was our server today, he was very helpful and friendly. We have missed eating here during lockdown and were glad to have the opportunity, excellent fajitas and burrito.

Date of visit: December 2020