“Great food and great friendly”
Review of TC's Grill

TC's Grill
Ranked #35 of 137 Restaurants in Maryville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Great food and great friendly service! Fresh taste and wonderful flavor! Have eaten here several times and have always been pleased. Great food at a good price.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (107)

Reviewed 27 July 2020

My daughter lives down the road from here, so we went and I got a reg hamburger and fries. They were okay. I live in South Georgia and the Fried pickles are to die for here. Great customer service! This is a must try if your in the area, it is worth it.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 6 July 2020

Absolutely one of the worst experiences I have ever had dining out with my parents. We went around 130 PM on Sunday afternoon. There were 5-6 tables in the restaurant. It took almost 30 minutes to get our food. When we finally did receive it, my mom had a hair in her fries and my chicken on my sandwich was so overcooked I couldn't eat it. I didn't say anything about my meal but my mom told our server about the hair in her food. They brought her another basket with the same sandwich and different fries and was told by our server she would receive 10% off her meal. At this point my mom didn't want fries and asked for a baked potato. She wasn't trying to be difficult she just didn't want fries. We never saw a manager. Our server was great and I know this was not her fault but this entire situation should have been handled differently. I have worked in food service for 25 years and I can honestly say I will NEVER eat at TCs again and that's a damn shame because Bel Air Grill was one of my first jobs. Tom would be ashamed

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

This place is absolutely amazing. The food and service were fantastic. We started with the piston onion rings. I had the chicken tenders with loaded fries and a side of macaroni and cheese. My husband had the fried shrimp with a cup of homemade loaded potato soup. The portions were huge. We had so much food it was unreal. The waitress continually checked on us and made sure that we had everything that we needed we will definitely be back.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 21 December 2019

Went for breakfast on a Saturday morning ~ 11 AM. Coffee wasn't great, but the food was wonderful. Still had empty tables, so not too busy. They have weekday breakfast specials that look pretty good. Biscuits and gravy were great. They salted the sausage patties, kinda strange. Very friendly and efficient service and plenty of local patrons.

Date of visit: December 2019