Free cancellation until 08/04
Book now, pay at stay
US$366
Edderton Lodge(Edderton)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat foodpiewell worth a visita great stayan evening mealhaggissaintmenuappetitesizzlingportions
Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

Was working here on business was recommended by one of my friends to visit the Saint Duthus, great staff lovely interior,and food was first class,will definitely be back for a meal when I take my family up next year to sample a first class menu.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Stewart M
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Stumbled across the St Duthus Hotel yesterday after failing to find a chippy that was open. So happy that we did. Pub has an old style feel about it and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Nothing was to much trouble. My husband had the homemade steak pie which was to die for and I had a panini and chips that was just lovely. Next time we are in Tain we will defiantly be back.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

A pretty basic pub. The food was ok, nothing more. I had halloumi salad and my daughter had some chips. It's in need of some TLC. The selection of beers was also pretty limited, as was the wine and spirits.

It felt like a step back in time. There are nicer places to eat and drink in Tain.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Jonathan M
Reviewed 29 August 2015

We only went for lunch so can't comment on the rooms, but the food was really lovely, good quality, hot and tasty- my kids are still raving about the burger and macaroni cheese, the hospitality was warm and welcoming, not rushed at all and some great advice of places to go & see. Also, the cleanest loos ever!!!

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2015

I stayed at the St Duthus hotel and had a wonderful time. The staff were all very friendly and very accommodating and helped make my stay memorable. I can't wait to return to the highlands and stay in this lovely family run hotel.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled solo