“Great Service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went as a family at the spur of the moment to celebrate my birthday, The restraunt was busy and the staff were extremely polite given we had no booking and how busy they were, Service was quick and the food very tasty, their childrens menu catered for all ages and appetites. They even provided a birthday desert. We find service faultless everytime we visit.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Half price I got my meal.. now im not one for leaving a bad review but I am afraid to say this visit was my last.. I got the Hallumi (terrible at spelling I know) ***skewers*** (yes that is skewers plural as it was on the menu) received one skewer that was just over half filled with cheese and veg... only saving grace was the salad dressing but for over £5 for the onion to still have the tail on and the pepper still to have the white inside is ridiculous! My girlfriend got some sort of chicken strips think it was 3, very very small and tasted like s**t better going into asda and buying a raw packet of chicken and eating that, you'll have a nicer experience! We both got the fajitas for our main and the portion size of toppings was scandalous, there is more cheese on a single cheeto than they give for 3 litlle fajitas. I had a small bundle of charcoal im assuming was once a vegetable at the end. The chicken was over cooked and dried out and bland with little to no seasoning. The sides we ordered, onion rings and sweet potato fries, both tasty enough but again portion size was scandalous! I paid half price which was £30 for this and I fell that was overpriced bay at least £29.99! So it was supposed to be £60 for 2 pepsis and extremly poor food!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Think they have had a bad press in the past for being slow. Every time I've been in the past few months everything is prompt. Price wise is spot on too downloaded the app some good deals on there.
Sometimes these places need to be given another chance. Great food great atmosphere great price win win

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

We casually popped in to Chiquito's before Christmas, not expecting many veggie options. We were wrong - plenty of vegetarian choices, and friendly and efficient service.
Our waitress, Diane, was so helpful...and even remembered us a month later, asking if we'd like the same table - which she promptly took us to!
The food and service is great. This is now definitely our restaurant of choice at Braehead.

Reviewed February 13, 2018

As usual, the service was fantastic. Diane, also as usual (she's been our waitress a few times now) was a star and she was very attentive to our table.

That said, I'm not entirely sure we'll be back. Sure, there have been some disappointing changes to the menu - but the food itself still tastes good. There were 5 of us at our table and two of us ended up ill this morning. We were the only two who had the fajitas, everyone else ate other things and were fine.

I suppose there's conclusive way to say it was the food at Chiquito. Either way, give Diane a pay rise.