“Delicious!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Visited as a family of four. Interior decor very cosy, background music nice quiet level making conversation comfortable, service excellent, food amazing! The flavours were authentic and delicious, and the nan breads were the lightest most delicious we have ever tasted! Very impressed with this thoroughly enjoyable experience. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Jill S

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

me and my husband have been to a lot of Indians around moray. I can say this is the best one by FAR. My husband enjoyed his vindaloo and I enjoyed my lamb pasanda. There was a young blonde girl (must of been 18/19) who made our service a great one! thanks spice tandoori lossie for a great meal. Would highly recommend and looking forward to a group meal next month!

1  Thank debzwright1965
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Can't fault at all! There was a large party of us and they were quick and friendly! The food was amazing!! Would definitely go back!

1  Thank Emma C
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Got a curry tonight and let’s just say it was fantastic it tasted home cooked and seasoned amazingly, really enjoyed my food and will be going back very soon :)

1  Thank Lois C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We did visit on a Saturday night in March ( 6 of us ) the staff were not having the best of nights - however when food came we were not disappointed and the staff remained pleasant throughout and were apologetic
We returned twice since ( 2 of us ) and had excellent food and service