Adair Arms Hotel(Ballymena)
1 Bayview(Ballymena)(Great Value!)
Meadowview B&B(Ballymena)
Slemish Barn(Ballymena)
3,810 results
All reviewsthermal villagegillies restauranthot tubdeluxe roomgin barriver viewfour seasonsafternoon teaitalian restaurantcomplimentary mini barroom restaurantthermal suiteoutdoor jacuzziphantom housecupcakesfrom start to finishturn down service
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This hotel surly has the best spa facilities we have seen all set in the rolling hills of County Antrim serenaded by the Maine river dancing over smooth rocks close by. It is served by two first class restaurants and a cosy bar/cocktail bar which is split over three levels, supplies a good selection of draft beers etc. and often has live entertainment.

Room Tip: Wheelchair users should stay in the main hotel as Fisherman's cottages are unsuitable
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andy B
CRobbGalgorm, Manager at Galgorm Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Me and my boyfriend just back from a lovely two night spa retreat in the amazing Galgorm.
From the moment we arrived we were greeted by the lovely Paul who was immediately very helpfull, parking the car and taking our bags to check in after the long drive. I had high expectations of the hotel after reading so many great reviews and it really didnt disappoint.
The food is fab, every staff member was friendly, the room was spacious, comfy bed and the complimentary mini bar was an added bonus :) !!
The best part about this resort is definitely the Spa and thermal village. Its so relaxing. I had a facial, my boyfriend had the massage and they were amazing. Again, the staff here were so friendly and really attentive. I have no complaints !!
The Bar has a really nice atmosphere too with live music on. We really enjoyed the large cocktail menu :)
Also would recommend doing the Gin Tasting experience. For £20 it was really worth the money. We learned alot and enjoyed tasting the gins and cocktails !
The hotel has alot to offer and we cant wait to return,
Thanks Galgorm we had a ball !! :)

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
CRobbGalgorm, Manager at Galgorm Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Was fortunate enough to be given an gift of afternoon tea at the Galgorm, service was excellent, any dietary requirements were acknowledged and our table was allocated looking on to the river. Only criticism is it took staff some time serving, food was fresh although soup could have been hotter. Worth the visit.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank pianolad

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, however may I offer my apologies for the slight delay in service times.

I hope that this will not deter you from visiting us again in the future and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Resort.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We were there for afternoon tea and were greeted at the door my Maurice. He gave us a lovely warm welcome and offered to take our bags, park our car etc. Amazing service that I wish more hotels had!! Will definately be back soon!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank amycaldwell2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and thank you also for your kind words regarding Maurice, who is an asset to the Resort and indicative of all that we aim to achieve!

I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely welcoming staff and beautiful surroundings. Food excellent and well presented. The gin experience overseen by Marcus was so much value and extremely informative. Staff in restaurants did not ask if all was okay. Room could have been a little cleaner. Check in too late and check out too early.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank creaney65

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us however I was disappointed to hear that there were a few issues which detracted from your overall stay.

I hope that these issues will not deter you from visiting us again and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Resort in the near future.