“Afternoon tea”

Angels Restaurant and Coffee Shop
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Booked an afternoon tea/hot chocolate for two & took my husband as well as our 7 year old daughter, the staff went above & beyond to cater for our little girl & the food was lovely, will be visiting again

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had a lovely afternoon tea here today. Bought a Groupon, and booked for today - Bank Holiday Monday. When we arrived, we discovered that the cafe doesn't normally open on Bank Holidays, but because it was a special birthday celebration for my elderly mum, they had opened up just for us! How sweet was that. We had the whole cafe to ourselves! Food was delicious, and great service, and the 'icing on the cake' literally was when the owner's daughter came out with an iced birthday cake with candles and sang happy birthday to my mum. It made it very special for mum - and us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I hadn't realised I had to phone the cafe and book not just use the Groupon booking tool.. but they not only coped but made us feel welcome.. offered us our choice of sandwiches (everywhere else you get what your given) and tea or coffee instead of hot choc to drink. The food was lovely and the scones were still warm and the biggest I've seen! The can see has been refurbished since I was last there and is light and clean and the staff friendly and helpful.. I will definitely be going back..

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Popped in for lunch, friendly staff, quick in taking our order, decor was clean and fresh, food was lovely and couldn't fault it, only criticism was that some food was dropped on the floor by a member of staff, he returned and cleaned it up with a cloth and then preceded to wipe the tables down with the same cloth and the staff were talking very loudly to each other which I found unprofessional but we will return.

Reviewed February 15, 2018

Bought tea for two from from the GROUPON SITE.My mother & i both enjoyed it,nice fresh sandwiches,various scone & cakes.Particularly liked the brownies!ps its £15 for two on groupon site{internet.}