“Outstanding Fun & Staff were amazing”
Review of Raceworld Ltd

Raceworld Ltd
More attraction details
Owner description: THE Southwest's premier karting venue. February 2011 Raceworld expanded bringing you.. Extended Track, Flyover bridge all new facilities 1000 sq ft Diner 800 sq ft Meeting room 2000 sq ft presentation area.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Went for my birthday with my family of 9, youngest 14 & eldest my father in law who is 82 and we had a blast. Kart's are in great condition, track awesome but for me the best bit were how lovely all the staff were, they absolutely made it a memorable day. Well done :):):):):):):):):):):) will definitely be coming back :)

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"stag group"
"pre christmas"
in 3 reviews
"staff were really helpful"
"karting experience"
in 16 reviews
"races"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I whent down to race world today and had the best two races I have ever raced full grid loads of crashes I crashed in the second races but got going quickly as the marshal got me going I will be back soon I just love this place.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

An excellent afternoon thoroughly enjoyed by all 4 of us. Great entertainment, very helpful staff willing to go the extra bit.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent afternoon with mixed age range (11-70). Good equipment and safety check. Interesting course - lots of fun and indoors if it is rainy. We were a group of 13 so spent about 2 hours here of which we had about 3 x 10 minutes on the track which was about right for a novice group.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Really fun and quick, 4 hours went like 30min. You heart pumps, and you want to keep going and going. Boxing and swapping, when your in a team is great.
Lovely cafe, high safety, and they have full control over the carts remotely and a cut off switch if things go wrong. Really lovely guys. We are deffo going again. I think 22 odd went in our group.