“Great food & service”

Ranked #26 of 132 Restaurants in Exmouth
Price range: US$11 - US$35
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Thai, Nepali
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the namaste Himalaya,a multi cuisine resturent at Exmouth,Devon. Literally namaste -means"I bow to you"-my greetings, salutations or prostration to you. The word himalaya- means "abode of the snow". The Himalayan range is home to the planets highest peaks, including the highest ever in Nepal , Mount Everest.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Found this restaurant on the Gourmet Society website (buy one main and get one free) and what a great find it was. The food was outstanding and the service was great too. Lovely friendly bunch of people.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent choice and all items we tried were perfect. Ideal amount of spice and great flavour. Will definitely be back

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

We went here based on a family recommendation and we were glad we did! The curries that we ordered were fresh and extremely delicious. The staff were faultless, we asked if we could sit upstairs even though all their other customers were downstairs at that point. They were very accommodating and friendly and we felt well-looked after throughout the whole meal.

The menu is very extensive and I could imagine this is a great place to go with a larger group as there is truly something for everyone, including plenty of vegetarian options.

The decor is a little dated but if you can see past that it really is a fab restaurant, and the food and service can easily keep up with other more upmarket & expensive curry places we’ve been to in larger cities. Five stars from two very happy customers!

Reviewed March 1, 2018

Booked Namaste based on the trip advisor ratings. My husband had the Himalayan mixed platter which was excellent. I chose the Thai Green Curry - a mistake as the sauce was thickened with cornflour and not particularly nice. The restaurant itself is nice and the waiter was very pleasant but I do think they overstretch themselves by offering too much choice on the menu. To produce such a variety of asian cuisine well would almost certainly be a challenge.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

The staff were appalling, we couldn't say what the food was like as we walked out without receiving it after losing patience after waiting 2 hours. The staff offered no apology for the fact that our food didn't materialise, in the 2 hours we were there they only asked us what we wanted to drink once. Staff were unhelpful when I complained. No question, this is the worst dining experience I've ever had in Exmouth.