Talana Hotel(St.Saviour)(Great Value!)
US$347
US$327
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$399/night.

Hotel de France(St. Helier)
US$211
US$200
Hotels.com
Monterey Hotel(St. Helier)
Free cancellation until 07/21
US$151
US$144
Hampshire Hotel(St. Helier)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/21
Apollo Hotel(St. Helier)
US$124
  • Pool
1,845 results
All reviewsstar roomflow riderst helierkids clublobby barjersey joeskids zonehalf boardbuffet restaurantfamily suiteaqua domepool complexevening entertainmenthoward davis parkamerican dinerbunk bedsgreat family hotel
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great hotel and the staff are some of the best you could wish for. Been coming here for nearly 38 years and made many friends but this was my LAST STAY. On a matter of principle and being a person of strict morals, neither me, my wife, children or grandchildren will stay here again. I sadly said goodbye to some really lovely loyal people this week, they know who they are and I wish you all a long and healthy life.....

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
5  Thank Binners
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My partner and I stayed here for a very cold and wet Easter break. Most of the staff were very helpful and friendly except for the bar staff who definitely needed to learn how to smile and didn't seem to be enjoying their job. The breakfasts were good and the food in Bonetti's Italian restaurant excellent. However, it was very cold in the restaurant and public areas. The bar area is in need of an update. We've never stayed in any hotel where if you ask for a glass of wine you're just given a bottle like the ones they serve on an aeroplane. We were unable to use the piano bar on Easter Sunday evening because a very unruly and drunken stag party seemed to have taken over the whole area. Where was the manager to tell them to behave and refuse to serve them more drinks?? The whole hotel was very noisy and over-run with badly behaved children. This is not a hotel for a couple on their own who just want to relax and have a meal and a drink in a quiet atmosphere.

Room Tip: Away from the public areas which are very noisy
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lilianjl2016
Seymourgroup, General Manager at Merton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for your review. We're delighted that you enjoyed the breakfasts and your dinner in Bonetti's Italian Restaurant. It has been unseasonably cold over the Easter weekend but we had heating on across the whole hotel so we're sorry you didn't feel warm enough. We've had a brand new bar built just this season and it has been really well received - clearly the bar staff have been under some pressure getting used to the new equipment so we'll ensure we get those smiles back on their faces as soon as possible. There is no doubt that during the Easter Holidays the hotel becomes lively but we don't accept stag parties and certainly don't tolerate drunken behaviour. Our apologies that we let you down on this occasion. We do hope that you won't be put off returning to the hotel - Thanks again for taking the time to leave your comments.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My family and I have stayed here twice before - once 9 years ago and another 12 years ago and every stay has been lovely.

Factor 1 - the looks. If you have ever stayed at the Merton, you would have seen that the building itself doesn't look the best but don't let that fool you! Despite its reasonable price, the inside is magnificent. It had a recent renovation and the inside looks amazing.

Factor 2 - the food. My family paid for all of our food from the in built restaurant beforehand and I love that this is an option. This is because you can literally stuff yourself with food and not worry about the cost. Speaking of the food, it is absolutely amazing! With a different menu everyday, it never gets old but, if you don't fancy the food on a certain day, you can always feast at one of the other restaurants the hotel can offer. On top of this, the breakfast is yummy. Today, I really fancied some waffles but there were not any on display. I asked a server and he kindly pointed me in the direction of the chef, Marcin, who cooked me and my sister 2 waffles especially. This brings me onto my next factor.

Factor 3 - the staff. The staff at the Merton are so nice. For starters, when we arrived, the water was not working in our block but the staff confidently explained to us what the problem was. Within a couple of hours, the water was up and running again. On top of this, the staff are just so polite. There are not many places where you can make this statement but it is true.

Factor 4 - the leisure. There is so much you can do at the Merton to occupy your time. Just to list a few:
-computers
-A bar
-A garden
-A pool (with a flowrider and flume!)
-A games room
-The star room

To conclude, the Merton is very good value for money and I would highly recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Tom L

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review of your stay. It is nice to know that you like the new renovations we have carried out for 2018, in addition of course to our food, facilities and the amazing staff!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Having a fantastic holiday here so far.
The rooms are very clean and all the staff are helpful.
The food is amazing, especially for a buffet.
Would just like to mention the breakfast chef Marcin who made waffles when there weren't any out on the buffet.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Seymourgroup, General Manager at Merton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for your positive comments. We're delighted that the staff are all helpful and that you're enjoying the food. We'll ensure Marcin gets the praise he deserves. Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I love this place, the staff are very helpfull and polite, rooms are clean, food is good, entertainment great, and Jersey is such an intetesting place, anyone wishing for a good holiday will enjoy The Merton Hotel.

Stayed: May 2017
2  Thank Stuart B
Seymourgroup, General Manager at Merton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thanks very much for your positive feedback.
We're delighted you enjoyed the hotel so much and of course Jersey itself.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.