Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport
  • Pool
US$149
US$120
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$183
US$164
TripAdvisor
1,906 results
All reviewsthe club loungedublin airportthe holiday innfree shuttlenext morningshuttle servicebar foodan early flighttouzai restaurantmini barrental cargood nights sleepcity centrestayed here for one nighthotel bareditnorthwoods
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Crown Plaza staff are the best, there is always a warm welcome at the front desk.
The rooms are typical and inviting as always with crown plaza however this hotel at Dublin airport is quite new and a notch up on some of the older in the group.
Definitely worth a visit if you are near Dublin or going to Dublin airport.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Anna, our waitress, went above and beyond to serve our table of six. She helped with our unique shot order and brought our food quickly and with a smile. The food and drinks were delicious, as well. I highly recommend!

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2016

While I myself didn't stay, my friend was in town for business and was staying here on her birthday. The staff went above and beyond to assist me with making my friends birthday to be memorable, namely Nicole and especially Kim. After 20 emails exchanged our little surprise went off with out a hitch all thanks to their A+ extremely impressive customer service! I will definitely stay with them the next chance I have.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2016

I have been living basically in this hotel for the last 2 weeks. I have had different rooms as I'm never sure where I will be based with work and I can only say this is such a luxurious hotel. I have had food every evening at Cinnabar and only to be served by Anna who is such a pleasant and helpful worker making sure I am happy with my service each evening. She is a credit to the team at the Crowne plaza and I would definitely recommend the cinnabar and hotel as a leisure and work stay to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in relation to your stay here at the hotel. I am delighted to see that you have had such a positive experience. I will gladly pass on your feedback to the rest of the team especially Anna whom you made specific mention of.

Kind Regards,

Garret O’Neill

Reviewed 2 December 2016

Rooms were decent. Not much to complain about and when I did, staff were very quick to get it sorted. Only real issue was that in the Exec rooms, plug sockets are on the opposite side of the room to the bed - not great for charging your phone or using your laptop on the bed.

The staff are definitely the best thing about this hotel. Very friendly throughout my stay - especially Ciara, who worked in the Exec Club and the bar. Didn't have one complaint when I was there.

I would not hesitate to go back there.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Dear Brendon,

Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza so regularly, we are very grateful for your continued loyalty. I am glad to see that you were happy with your experience and that Ciara has looked after you so well in the Club Lounge. We have refurbished our bedrooms and we now have sockets beside the bed to charge your phone.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon,

Kind Regards,