“Great choice”

Ranked #5 of 51 Dessert in Knoxville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed lunch and was able to shop in the mall while waiting on a table. We enjoyed the pasta da Vinci and pasta carbonara. Bread was a delicious start.

Date of visit: April 2021
The Cheesecake Factory Guest Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Debbie, thank you for your review. We're so happy you and your party enjoyed our delicious bread, Pasta Da Vinci, and Pasta Carbonara. We hope to see you again soon.

Write a reviewReviews (425)

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

This is a cheesecake factory today for lunch with friends. They are Covid compliant. Is always the menu was expansive and the service was excellent.
We all had their Cuban sandwich with fries. In my opinion the best Cuban sandwich in the area. It’s always an enjoyable lunch with friends.

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank waynej2013
The Cheesecake Factory Guest Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

Hi Wayne, thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed our Cuban Sandwich, excellent service, and extensive menu options. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 February 2021

I had the Shrimp Scampi tomato pasta! Yuck! It tasted like glue! I even ordered a second round. This place is just hipster hype! Not a place to spend the money!!

Date of visit: February 2021
The Cheesecake Factory Guest Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

We are very sorry for this experience with our shrimp scampi. We'd like to speak with you more. Please visit our website’s Contact Us page. Select “General Questions” from the menu and allow us a few days to get back to you. Thank you.

Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

We went here with another couple to celebrate a special event. We had to use the Yelp app to make the reservation because they required that. The menu is extremely comprehensive and there truly is something for anyone there. We had to edamame and fried cheese as appetizers. The entrées were delayed so they gave us salads on the house. When the entrées came they were hot and fresh and everyone loved theirs. We obviously had to have cheesecakes afterwards for dessert and they were amazing. It’s an expensive restaurant but the service in the food truly is exceptional.

Date of visit: January 2021
The Cheesecake Factory Guest Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Thanks for your review. We're glad you enjoyed our menu options, as well as exceptional food and service while dining with us. We hope to see you again soon for more amazing cheesecake.

Reviewed 15 August 2020

On Mother’s Day 2020 I got food to go from the Cheesecake Factory in Knoxville TN at Westtown Mall. When eating meal I started to feel ill and wasn’t able to finish it. I went to bed early and woke up at 6:00 AM with excruciating abdominal pain. When I went to the bathroom I was pooping only blood. I went to the hospital and was admitted and kept for 5 days. I was diagnosed with food poisoning. My doctor told me to call the restaurant and let them know so nobody else would get sick. I did call and was informed by a representative from the Cheescake Factory to submit diagnosis along with doctors bills for review as they would make things right. I submitted bills along with diagnosis to the Cheescake Factory, who refused to pay bills. What they did offer was a $100 gift card for their restaurant, which I will not accept, why would I ever eat someplace that made me so ill! I want them to do the right thing and pay my bills! Do not eat at the Cheesecake Factory they have no integrity and almost killed me! #foodpoisoning #cheesecakefactory #dotherightthing #knoxvilletn

Date of visit: May 2020
1  Thank nalexi67
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2020

We would like to speak with you a bit more about your experience. Please visit our website’s Contact Us page. Select “General Questions” from the menu and allow us a few days to get back to you. Thank you.