Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
US$77
SAVE US$13
Hotels.comUS$90
PricelineUS$90
Trip.comUS$90
All reviews happy hour and breakfast hotel opened great hotel great indoor pool evening food room was very clean and comfortable grab and go fantastic stay easy access to the interstate every employee hotel experience hot tub minute drive morning breakfast stayed nights fridge and microwave next morning
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021

We were pleasantly surprised with our stay. The staff was friendly, the rooms and facility were clean,
updated decor, comfortable beds. Additionally they served an evening snack which turned out to be a meal of chicken fingers, penne alfredo, salad, and drinks! Then in the morning a breakfast bar with real scrambled egg, sausage, biscuits, gravy, oatmeal, cold cereal, hot coffee, milk and juices. This made out trip so much easier !

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 1 February 2021

This feels like a newer hotel, without the newer hiccups. Very clean (no bugs found!), very well staffed (unusual in today's day and age), and the staff was friendly and engaging. Complimentary evening brunch and morning breakfasts were fresh and plentiful. The area is loaded with restaurants, both local and franchises, and it's located on a main highway that makes travel to downtown Knoxville quick and convenient. The room was a good size and comfortable. About as perfect a stay as one can get. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

We stopped here overnight on our drive from Michigan to Florida. It is conveniently located near the expressway but still very quiet. Everything was handled splendidly for coronavirus safety. Check in was fast and the elevators are very quick!

Breakfast was exceptional considering covid times. We didn’t think we would find a place to stay that offered better than cold grab-and-go options but Drury Inn and Suites offers a full hot breakfast. All the other items are individually wrapped and they give you the option to have your meal boxed up so you can take it back to your room. It worked out perfectly and we were very pleased.

All of the staff we encountered were extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms, common areas, and elevators were nice and clean. Before coronavirus I was a bit of neurotic “germaphobe” when traveling but even during the pandemic I felt very comfortable staying here. I HIGHLY recommend this location. This was my first time staying anywhere since the start of the pandemic and I don’t think I could have had a better experience.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2021

Took a daughter back to UTK and stayed overnight. Hotel is ~20 minutes by car from campus...clean, spacious, solid happy hour and breakfast, all social distancing carefully monitored. A special thank you to Briana Frazer who helped us out of a jam because a preoccupied dad left his wallet in a dorm room and tried to check-in without an ID or a credit card. THANK YOU!!

1  Thank daniel p
Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

I brought my Mom to Knoxville for surgery, we stayed 2 nights. I reserved a large suite on an upper floor so we'd have plenty of room as we would be spending more time than normal in the room. We arrived at 11am not thinking our room would be available, but Courtney accommodated us right away. She was simply outstanding and kind. The hotel looked brand new, super clean and inviting and the room was immaculate. The living room was wonderful to have, it's so nice to sit on a sofa or comfortable chair rather than the bed. The separation between rooms is a nice touch, being able to close the bedroom door is a bonus.
Upon check in, we were told about food and drinks in the lobby starting at 5:30. I was not expecting much, maybe appetizers at best. Boy, was I wrong. They had a full dinner, free for every guest, beer, wine and cocktails included for those that partake. Spring salad, potato and bacon soup, chicken alfredo and steamed vegetables. Was it gourmet, no. Was it delicious and filling, definitely. Another nice touch, coffee, tea and a Coke fountain drink machine were available 24 hours a day.
Breakfast the next morning was similar, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, fruit, yogurt, cereal and muffins were available. All included with the room. If you didn't want to eat in the dining area, they were happy to box it up for you. Dinner the next night was BBQ sliders, chili, steamed broccoli and baked beans.
Everyone I encountered was kind and helpful. Everyone in the place, guests and staff were wearing masks.
I peeked into the pool area, everything looked very inviting and clean.
All in all, an outstanding establishment. I highly recommend it.

Trip type: Traveled with family