Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$77
The Oliver Hotel(Knoxville)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$225
  • Restaurant
All reviewsatrium poolwyndham rewardslaundry roomquick checkcold cerealstaff was friendly and helpfulpleasant stayshort drivenice roomwill stay there againchecking outenjoyed my stayyogurtrecommend this hotelgreat place to stayhot breakfastdesk clerk
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I arrived in the evening, after a long time from Texas. I didn't prepay through booking.com, but made my reservation through them (was never prompted to, it said pay at stay) I put on my booking that I was going to be arriving at 8-9pm.(booking.com asked me for my projected arrival time) I arrived around that time to learn that my booked room had been cancelled at 6pm due to not showing up and there was no payment to hold the room. This was not disclosed ANYWHERE ON THE SITE that this would happen, and why would they ask me for an arrival time then not honor it? I couldn't travel any further since I was exhausted and had to pay double ($127) what my original booking was($64). Shady business, and I was told booking.com does this. I've never had a problem with that happening and they could have at least called to make sure I was coming instead of just cancelling. Otherwise my room was clean and comfortable. The hotel was busy but I still had good parking near my room. All rooms are entry from the outside.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Kate G, Director of Sales at Baymont by Wyndham Knoxville I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

We are disappointed that we didn't meet your expectations. I will discuss your concerns with staff.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We made reservations over the phone while on the road. Check in was easy as the clerk had all the info. He was very accommodating which was nice as we are seniors with a pet. The first floor room was well kept and we love the access to our car right outside the door. Very nice experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Kate G, Director of Sales at Baymont by Wyndham Knoxville I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you for your kind words about Baymont Knoxville North. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again at Baymont Knoxville North

Reviewed 20 March 2018

all good except my son in law had a broken leg and was on crutches, Breakfast was upstairs and there was no elevator.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Sorry that your son had a broken leg. You are right we do not have an elevator. It is unfortunate that ramp didn't accommodate his special needs We hope you will come back when he is better.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Clean and comfortable, good price. Had signed up for Wyndham Rewards the night before and the gal here helped me get it activated so I got an even lower rate, extremely helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Kate G, Director of Sales at Baymont by Wyndham Knoxville I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

thanks for letting us know about your stay

Reviewed 15 March 2018