“Authentic chinese food”

China Panda
Ranked #265 of 393 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The most authentic chinese food in nashville! They had new owner couple months ago and start serving authentic chinese food and some Thai dish as well.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

For Chinese takeout its good. I eat here between 6-8 times a year for lunch. Food has always been consistent in my experiences. Lunch menu prices are cheap and you get a good amount of food. Best served to call your order in at lunch. If you walk-in and order, it could take a bit due to the call-ins they get during this time.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Don't usually like to write bad reviews but I could not let this one go by without letting people know.

Just moved into the area and my wife was wanting Chinese take out. This place was the closest and shame on me for not looking at reviews. After waiting an hour for the order to get here I removed the food from the bag and something right off the bat didn't smell right I seriously gagged when I put the first fork full in my mouth! The food was definitely spoiled..

I ended up tossing the whole take out order in the trash and ordered at another local place close by.

I called and spoke to the driver and he said he would relay my message to the owner but I'm not expecting I'll hear anything so I'll probably dispute the $40 with my debit card.

STAY AWAY PLEASE! BEFORE SOMEBODY GETS REAL SICK. I would of felt terrible if my kids and wife ate it and got sick.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had China Panda deliver food to our hotel room at the Homewood Suites. It was easy to order using. Their number system and delivery took about 40 minutes. I had the sesame chicken and my wife had the garlic chicken. Both were rather bland. Also, my chicken had very little sesame on it, most pieces were without. The egg rolls were very good, however. The cost was reasonable and portions were large. Too bad the food was just average.

Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

Best and most varied Chinese food we've found in Nashville - and most other places. Have eaten Chinese food in many places in U.S. & China. China Panda is as good as any and better than most. Small place. Best for takeout.

Been to China Panda? Share your experiences!