“Fresh from scratch home cooking”

Puckett's Gro. & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Puckett's Gro. & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 393 Restaurants in Franklin
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Welcome to Puckett’s! Founded in the fifties, people have been congregating at Puckett’s for over a half a century. We’ve updated a bit, added some recipes from our family and friends, and thrown in some great live music. But it’s still Puckett’s Grocery... nothing too fancy,but everything good. It’s where the locals go for real food, real people and real fun.Consider Puckett’s for private party rentals and catering needs.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Was very pleased with the atmosphere and food at Puckett's! Our group had a good sampling of the menu and all were happy. I had the veggie plate with 3 veggies and couldn't eat it all (might have been the appetizers that did it). The fried green beans were amazing and my friend had the fried green tomato BLT which she said was very tasty as well. The atmosphere is very quaint and homey and conducive to families.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,899)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Brisket Taco Salad. What is wrong with this combination, NOTHING. It was AWESOME!! My husband had the BBQ PULLED PORK and it melts in you mouth. When in Tennessee, this is the place to go. Don’t forget the Cobbler cherry. On this picture my husband and kids where on top of it

Reviewed 2 April 2018

On 2 out of 3 recent visits to this crowded restaurant in downtown Franklin, I had their signature meatloaf. Heavy with smoked flavor, these grilled slices of meatloaf heaven are something wonderfully unique. Colleague had grilled catfish 2 out of 3 visits, and he raved.

I will be back, and will bring whoever is with me. Free parking deck across the street.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We took a family trip to the Franklin, TN area and was looking for a family friendly restaurant with good food. Let me say that we definitely got that at Puckett’s Grocery. The staff was friendly. The atmosphere was laid back and comfortable. And, of course, the food was excellent. I couldn’t decide what I liked best; my ribeye, my wife’s meatloaf, or my daughter’s fried chicken. They were all great. However, the winner would have to be the Rasberry Cobbler, with ice cream, for dessert. We will definitely return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Fun atmosphere, good food , great service! Sat at the bar enjoyed the drinks too and the music. Looking forward to visiting again