“WORST. RESTAURANT. EVER!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

I visited the Spring Hill location for dinner on Memorial Day Weekend... And I WILL NOT be patronizing your establishment EVER AGAIN. I received quite possibly THE WORST SERVICE and EXPERIENCE EVER!!! I frequent Sperry's and your other locations on a somewhat frequent basis. HOWEVER, my experience last night was enough to convince me NEVER to contribute to the success of that dumpster fire in Spring Hill again. It is also my intent to warn my family and friends, and for them to warn their family and friends to avoid your establishments at all cost. There are way too many options now... For a place like Jonathon's Spring Hill to thrive. NOT WITH SERVICE, MANAGEMENT and the horrible experience they offer. No thank you!!! They are rude, extremely unprofessional, inattentive, pay NO ATTENTION TO DETAIL OR THEIR CUSTOMERS! WHAT A MISERABLE PLACE!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (319)

Reviewed 25 May 2021

We dined at Johnathons in Chattanooga and had an awesome meal. We thought that would be delicious while in the area. I have to say we will not return to this one in Franklin. I am not sure if we would try the other locations after this. The food was mediocre at best. One dish we could not even eat. The server never gave refills nor asked if everything was satisfactory. There are a lot of really nice places to eat in the area, do not stop here unless it is for drinks. They do not have a very extensive drink menu either.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 24 April 2021

We arrived into town late tonight and had a wonderful experience at Jonathan’s grill. Our server Logan was absolutely wonderful! He was at our table within five seconds and was very attentive throughout the entire night! Service was fantastic!
Food was delicious too! Will definitely be back again! Thank you Logan!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 18 April 2021

It is hard for me to make judgement just after the short visit to pick up pizza for a dinner. I would say it is loud as the other bars of that type. Service was fine. But, the pizza was average or bellow. Price is in expected range

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

One of the best steaks I've had. The seasoning on it was delicious.
We also ordered Buffalo chicken dip for appetizer and it was delicious.

Would definitely visit again.

Date of visit: September 2020