Priceline
Agoda.com
All reviews blue ridge ocoee river great place to stay mccaysville motel tennessee beds
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2019 via mobile

I was with a large group that stayed at the Ducktown Copper Inn and the entire stay was a pleasant experience. We were greeted by Golden Retriever Copper at check in and owner Jerry quickly handled reservations for 23 rooms! The rooms were clean and comfortable. Many of us went next door to the pizza restaurant and had excellent pizza’s for dinner. I highly recommend Ducktown Copper Inn.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2019

I had been on my motorcycle for 13 hours on the day I rode by this place and saw a restaurant right next door and decided to stop and see about a room. Took a room on the upper levels (cheaper since the elevator isn't operational), and the room itself was clean and comfortable, with a fridge and microwave and coffee maker too. I walked over to the restaurant and was really surprised to get a very tasty pizza from the place. So, overall my stay was really good. I couldn't get any hot water, but wasn't a big deal necessarily since it was a warm day and I needed to cool off, but not sure why I couldn't get any hot water for a shower, or for a shave the next morning. Other than that, for the price, hard to beat. Nice fluffy towels too, better than average for a budget hotel.

Room tip: No elevator so rooms are less expensive if you take the stairs!
Date of stay: September 2019
Jerry H, Owner at Ducktown Copper Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. Sorry about your experience with the hot water. It can take several minutes to get hot water to the third floor, especially if you're the first person to use it. But it does get hot.

Reviewed 10 July 2019

This room was one of the best we stayed in over our 4 week trip to the US. A good size with large windows and wonderful views, it was extremely comfortable and the best part for me was that it was absolutely spotlessly clean! With a quality bed, bedding and towels, compared to some of the places we stayed in we would have expected to pay a lot more. The owners Jerry and Marsha were friendly and helpful and we would absolutely stay here again if we were in the area. Definitely recommended.

Room tip: We loved having an upstairs room with fantastic views
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2019

This was our 2nd stay since the new orwners took over. It just keeps getting better. It is the best price of any place we stay. Clean, Comfortable, lots of surface area to put you things down. TV has lots of good channels and there was a guide so you didn't have to surf all the time to find you favorite channels. Everything was in great working order. We look forward to next year.

Room tip: there are stairs so ask for downstairs.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2019

At first we didn’t find this place too bad. The room we stayed in was remodeled and decent. But the bed had small stains and hair in it which was gross so we didn’t sleep under the covers.Toilet paper was used by someone to fill a hole in the ceiling tile above the shower, no big deal but a little unprofessional.
We just found out that my boyfriends credit card information was stolen and attempted to be used, luckily the bank put a hold on his card before any major transactions could go through. This is the only place the credit card was used in the past month so we are pretty certain it was the motel.
We will not be staying here again regardless of it was the motel or not.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
JerryH2460, Owner at Ducktown Copper Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2019

Thanks for your review. Would you please contact us. We are a small hotel with only a few employees. We do not believe any one here used your credit card info, but take this accusation seriously and would like to investigate it.
Regarding the other issues, we replace the sheets every time and they are washed with bleach. If we find sheets with stains, no matter how small, we unfortunately throw them away.
Please contact me at 423-496-5541 to discuss your credit card. We could not find your reservation under your name.